🌺"It's Good To See You!"🌺(Shuichi×Kokichi)

Shuichi's PoV:

Its been 2 years...after we all escaped that hell we call...The Killing Game.
We were able to find out that Tsumugi Shirogane was the mastermind before anyone got killed.She was reckless.So...only 15 of us left that place.

Ive kept in close contact with afew people from that hell.Kaede,Maki,Kaito,Himiko,and everyone else were in close contact too.

But....Kokichi basically went missing.After everyone said their goodbyes,he wasnt seen again by anyone.Not even Gonta,who he was closest with hadnt seen him.

I was worried about him.After sharing a traumatic thing like the Killing Game,I felt close with everyone,even Kokichi.

We all had a groupchat even,everyone was in it except Kokichi.No one had his number.He was just...gone.

One day,I was having a really bad day.I felt so worthless and a burden to everyone.This isnt rare but it isnt common either for me.

I normally just go out for long walks to get back to normal.I usually walk for the whole day,from the time I feel worthless,till the sun sets.

It was one of those days again.
I was walking down a street known for its many coffee shops and candy stories.

I dont have a sweet tooth,so I was just passing through.The sidewalks were practically empty,only three or four people would pass by me as I walked.I guess it was a lazy day today.

While walking,something catches my eye.A person standing infront of a coffee shop window,glaring at the posters in the window.

They looked...awfully familiar.
Purple hair,weird patterns of white and black on their hoodie,a small stature.There's no way.
I had to get a closer look.There's no way thats him.

The person had in earphones and they seemed like they didnt want to be bothered.Unless they turns around and talk to me,I'll have bother them.

I walk up to them,they didnt notice me yet.I tap their shoulder to gain their attention.
The person flinches by the sudden touch.They turn around.

"Hm?What?Do you need someth--"

The person stops mid-sentence as they get a view of my face,I get a view of their face too.I was right.It was Kokichi Oma!
We stare at eachother in complete shock for afew seconds.

"Kokichi??"

I say in disbelief.

"Shumai??"

Kokichi responds,also in disbelief.

"No wonder I almost didnt recognize you.You cut your hair."

I comment.
I noticed that Kokichi had cut his hair.It wasnt that noticable,but it was definitely alittle shorter than before.His hair wasnt as curly at the ends as before either.

"You noticed?You havent changed Shuichi!Always paying attention to stupid things!"

Kokichi snickers,removing his earphones from in his ears.

"It was pretty noticable.You didnt change your hairstyle,so I noticed that your hair was abit shorter."

I comment.

"Inspecting me like that~!Its like you like me or something!"

Kokichi teases.
I roll my eyes,faintly smiling.

"Its really good to see you though,Shuichi!I havent seen anyone that escaped the Killing Game with us since we all parted ways."

Kokichi informs.