🌺"Daycare."🌺(Part 2)(Shuichi×Kokichi)

Shuichi's Pov:

I knew that this job would be difficult the second I got it but I have to do a good job,to impress Kokichi.Kids were never going to be easy to deal with and I already messed up by showing Kokichi I can't handle a crying kid. But...I have to do better,I just have to.

A couple days later,after that incident with the kid that tripped,I was again incharge of watching the kids but this time,during recess,the time where they just ran crazy across the yard and playground of the daycare.

I was already panicking when I was assigned this job but...I was on the verge of tears when I was actually out there trying to watch the kids.

It was hell on earth.I couldn't focus,everyone was everywhere,screaming and laughing.All of this was happening way too fast.

"Don't run!You'll f-fall!"

"Please don't pick that up!You could get hurt!"

"Wha!?Don't eat that,please!That's not meant for eating!!"

Those were only a couple things I said while watching the kids during recess.Everything was going so badly,I couldn't get them too behave at all.

With luck on my side,I made it halfway through recess without having a mental breakdown.The kids were so sweet yet so bothersome.

Everytime they did something wrong,they would just apologize with the biggest smile or the cutest pout on their face and,after that, I couldn't discipline them,not one bit.

Nearing the end of recess,I was trying to stop a little girl from eating a handful of dirt she grabbed from under the slide in the playground.Instead of listening to me,she just...took of with the wad of dirt,and sprint the other direction.

I knew I shouldn't have left the kids without someone to watch them but...I couldn't just let that poor girl eat dirt!She doesn't know what the dirt contains.

So,I quickly followed after her.
She was just laughing as she ran,calling my name over and over in a singsong tone.

"Catch me,Papa Saihara~!"

She squeals.

"P-Please come back!"

I panic,my heart racing.
The girl really seemed to like teasing me,it's like she knew I was struggling.She ran to the back of the daycare building,still laughing like the mischievous kid she was.

She then turns a corner,which took her from my line of sight.I panicked,what if she ate the dirt now that I couldn't see her??I picked up the pace alittle,I couldn't lose her now.

But the second I turned the corner where I lost sight of her,I ran into...something,and fell to the floor along with said something.

When I finally got my bearings and understood what was going on,I opened my eyes to find...I had collapsed on top of...

"O-O-Ouma...Kun...?"

My face reddened as I realized the person lying under me was none other than Kokichi Ouma.The love of my life.
He looked as disoriented as I was.

"Jeez Saihara-Chan...have you ever heard of 'watch where you're going'?"

Kokichi chuckles weakly,sitting up.
I quickly back up off of him,my heart was pounding.

"I-I'm so...I'm so s-sorry..!"

My eyes widen,my breathing tattered.
It was basically like I couldn't breathe.
Kokichi looked like he was carrying a couple binders and books,now they were scattered all around us.

"You're fine~.Why are you running around like a mad man~?"

Kokichi beams,crossing his legs as he sat up straight.His smile could kill a 1000 men...honestly.