🌺🥀"The Arguement."🥀🌺(Shuichi×Kokichi)

"What the hell's wrong with you??"

Kokichi growls,poking Shuichi's cheek with his index finger.
They were hanging around in Shuichi's dorm right after breakfast.

Shuichi was sitting on the edge of his bed,book in hand and Kokichi was sitting next to him,watching Shuichi read.

Shuichi and Kokichi have been dating for awhile up to this point and they've gotten use to eachothers antics.
They two polar opposites which did cause problems.
Kokichi was a social butterfly while Shuichi was a somewhat loner.

They didnt fight alot because Shuichi knows how to calm his tiny boyfriend down but when they did fight,it was practically....a petty war.

"What do you mean whats wrong with me?"

Shuichi asks,closing his book slightly,placing his thumb on the page he was at.

"Everytime I see you,youre always head first in a book.Lets do something else!We havent hung out since last week."

"Reading is just what I do in my spare time."

"When youre with me??You dont seem to be reading with Kaito,Maki or Kaede!"

"This again,Kokichi?I really dont feel like arguing today over something like this."

"Then,let's argue tomorrow since you like putting me off all the damn time!"

Kokichi scowls.
Shuichi really didnt want to fight,he felt irritated since he woke up and he knew he would snap at his beloved.

Shuichi sighs loudly and closes his book,not interesting in it anymore.

"I dont like putting you off!It just....something that happens."

"Yeah.I'll believe that bullshit excuse."

Kokichi rolls his eyes,irritated as well.

"Its not an excuse!Jeez Kokichi!What do you want from me?!"

"I want you to pay attention to me and stop putting me off for those 'friends' of yours!"

"Whats that suppose to mean?!"

"You know what it means Saihara!"

Kokichi growls.
Shuichi was shocked.
Its been awhile since Kokichi called Shuichi's last name and without the '-chan'.Kokichi was really mad now.

"Damnit Kokichi!Stop acting like a child!"

Shuichi scolds.

"Im nooooooot!Stop acting like a bad boyfriend!!"

Kokichi responds,getting more and more upset.

"Wh---!?!?Me?!A bad boyfriend?!"

Shuichi gasps,offended.He was really getting upset now.

"YES!Youre a bad boyfriend!!"

"Youre one to talk,Oma!Youre really possessive!"

"Well that may be true!But I spend hours of my day thinking of ways were I can make time for you!And all that work goes to SHIT!"

"Its not like im not doing the same thing!Kaede knows that im always trying to make time for you!"

"Kaede knows but not me,huh?!Well,if you like her so much,why dont you go date Kaede instead of me?!"

"You know what?!I just might!!"

Shuichi blurts out.
The room goes silent.
Kokichi was...shocked to say the least.

"You...would rather...date Kaede other that me...?"

Kokichi mutters,tears in his eyes.
Shuichi was in a fit of rage so he didnt actually mean what he said.