🥀"Cheater..."🥀(Beta!Hajime×Beta!Nagito)

Nagito's PoV:

Ive gotten into fights before.Verbal fights,sometimes physical fights.I was a strong person and didnt accept any negativity on my being.
But...getting into a romantical fight?
I never imagined it would happen.

College was difficult and I wasnt trying to make any friends really.
Only two people were close to me.
My friend,Chiaki Nanami.A girl with short,wavy,dark blue hair and light grey eyes.

And then there's my boyfriend,Hajime Hinata.A boy with straight,short,dirty brown hair and dark green eyes.

We were all close like anyone would be.Nothing extra special.
I met Chiaki first and we met Hajime after.

Hajime and I began to like eachother.He always complimented my fluffy,white hair and how it covered my eye.He also liked my glasses?Thats a first.
We were all close.Especially Chiaki and Hajime.

One day,Hajime and I were hanging out around campus in the cafeteria while Chiaki was in some lecture.
It was just us at the table we were sitting at and not many people in the cafeteria at all.

He was glancing at his phone while I was resting my head on his shoulder.
He was texting someone but I didnt care,I trusted him.I regret that now.
Even though I trusted him,I was curious.He would smile or chuckle occasionally.

"Hey.Who are you texting?"

I ask,glancing up at him.

"Chiaki.Just normal conversation."

Hajime smiles.

"Shouldnt she be in a lecture?Is she not paying attention??"

I sigh.

"Everyone needs a break once in awhile,Mae~!"

Hajime reassures.

"Yeah but she doesnt take her classes seriously.Neither do you but thats a whole different story."

I snatch Hajime's phone from him.
My plan was to message Chiaki and tell her to pay attention to her class but I see something that catches my attention.A message sent by Chiaki.A heart emoji.

It wasnt...strange for Hajime and Chiaki to send such emojis to eachother.They were really close after all but for some reason...it gave me a bad feeling.Hajime gently takes back his phone as I was abit distracted.

"I'll tell her you said so,okay?"

Hajime gently pets my head.

"Well...okay."

I reply.I tried not to think about it.Maybe I was freaking out over nothing.I shouldve looked into it sooner,my intuition is never wrong.

I sigh and rest my head on Hajime's shoulder again.Hajime always says I overthink too much.He then put his arm around my shoulder and held me close.That instantly made me feel comfortable.Yeah,things are fine.

Days pass and it was normal as usual.
Hajime,Chiaki and I fooling around and hanging out whenever and wherever we wanted.

This one time,afew weeks after the texting thing in the cafeteria,we were all hanging out in Hajime's dorm playing games and talking.

Chiaki and Hajime were holding a conversation as Chiaki was holding me like a teddy bear as I played a game on my phone,something she did constantly.

"Thats true but you'd die too."

Chiaki replies.
They were talking about some stupid zombie apocolypse scenarios.

"How would I die if you got bit?You know how stupid you sound??"