🌺"Mystery Messages."🌺(Fem!Shuichi×Fem!Kokichi)

Kimiko's PoV:

Ever since I became friends with a loner,Shizuko Saihara.My life has been way more interesting.

"Wat'chu doin' down there??"

I ask.
A girl was sitting on the ground behind the school all alone.Her dark cyan hair catching my attention.
The girl looks up at me.

"Huh?Oh.Just resting..."

The girl replies.

"Then why not head home?School's out."

I reply.
She didnt respond.After a couple seconds,I sit right besides her on the ground.

"You know,if you just smile and say everything's okay,you'll feel better."

I explain.

"But everything isnt okay..."

She sniffles.

"Then...lie."

"Lie?To myself?"

The girl seemed abit surprised.

"Its not really lying if you end up believing what you lied about in the first place."

"...what?"

"What im saying is.Smile.Be happy.Say youre okay then you'll start believing it.Then you'll be fine."

I smile.
The girl chuckles sadly.

"Heh...thats really bad for my mental health."

"Its worth a try,right~?"

I managed to cheer the girl up.She was smiling.

"Im Kimiko Oma!And you~??"

I ask.
She girl blushes and lowers her head abit.

"Shizuko.Shizuko Saihara..."

She replies.

"Nice to meet you~!"

After that,we became bestfriends.
Shizuko and I were completely different kinds of people.Extrovert and Introvert but we got along quite well.

But two months after meeting Shizuko,weird...love letters would appear in my locker before and after school.It was never a letter to meet up someplace or an actual written confession....it was more like poems.

To be honest,I was weirded out.Why all of a sudden?I would get these everday.I didnt have the heart to throw any of them away so I would take them home and let them pile up.I read afew and they were cute and said really sweet things but....ew...no.

I would always vent to Shizuko about the letters.We tried to figure out who was leaving them but nothing worked.We never found out.

Soon,Shizuko and I were wandering about the school grounds because we had a free period.Thats when I started about the letters again.

"What am I gonna do??"

I whine.

"I dont see a problem."

Shizuko sighs.

"There is a big problem,Shumai!What if the person with the letters follows me home?Kinaps me??And doesnt let me outside ever again?!"

"Arent the letters sweet though?The person seems to really like you.Complimenting you on your long hair and such."

"Pfft.Your short hair is way better than mine but thats besides the point!What if im dealing with a yandere???"

"Those exist?"

"Yes!Of course!Uuuuggghh!!"

"Im sure we'll find the person soon enough,Kimiko."