🌺"Different But Compatible~"🌺(Artist!Hajime×Fashionista!Nagito)

Changed Ultimates AU

Hajime Hinata=Ultimate Artist♡

Nagito Komaeda=Ultimate Fashionista♡

Hajime PoV:

I search frantically in my my bag for my sketchbook I put most of my sketches in.I was in my empty classroom by myself since it was late.
I was terrified.

It was late after school,when all the clubs were doing there activities and all the other students had left the school to go home for the day.
The sun was beginning to set,sending a warm,light,orange glow across the school grounds.

"Shit.Shit!SHIT!If anyone but me finds that sketchbook,I'll be bullied for years!"

I panic.
I tried retracing my steps to see what I did that day,since I had the sketchbook in the morning.
But then,I figured out where it could be.

"Ah!The bleachers by the school pool!!"

I jolt,realizing where I couldve possibly left it.
I had to hurry before someone else found my sketchbook!!

I pick up my bag and throw it around my shoulders,putting my bag securely on the back.

"I need to hurry!!"

I quickly run out of my empty classroom in the school,panicking.
I had to hurry!I absolutely had to!!
I even tripped and almost fell down afew times running down the hallways of my large school.

The pool was far from the main school building but I could make it there in about 2 minutes if I run as fast as I could.The school was...really...big.

Somehow,I got there in like a minute and 55 seconds.God speed if you ask me.
I was panting as I arrived at the school pool.

The orange glow from the setting sun shined off the water in the dead pool,giving off a movie scene vibe,but now wasnt the time for that!

I ran over to the nearby bleachers that were facing the pool.
I looked ontop of and under the bleachers...but nothing.
My sketchbook was gone.