🥀"A Loop Of Sorrow..."🥀(Hajime×Nagito)

Hajime's PoV:

Nagisa Komashita...a lover of mine.Soft,white,straight hair and greyish-brown eyes.
We met in highschool and and we got into a relationship after graduating said highschool.

We were accepted in the same college.It was me and him against the world.I loved him...but...halfway through freshman year...Nagisa got in a car accident and died on the spot.

I was broken.He was the love of my life.We always talked about our future...and the home we would build,the family we would create...
It was all erased....because of some stupid car crash.

The funeral was heart breaking.He was so loved by many.So much people came.I couldnt leave his grave for an hour straight,sobbing on his tombstone.I couldnt believe it.

My life was destroyed...but im still alive.I couldnt go on without him.His family was like my own.They would check up on me everyday...I was practically their other son.

School was a struggle.Nagisa would help me with some of my subjects but now...he was gone.
One night,I was looking up at my ceiling,lying on my bed.

After alot of thinking...I decided I didnt wanna live anymore.Nagisa Komashita was my world...and without him...my world didnt exsist.Everything was in black and white...all colour was gone.

All the support from my family,his family and my friends...wasnt enough.I couldnt do it anymore.
So I decided,I would go to one more day of college then end it all when I get back to the studio apartment.

The 'day' came soon enough.I did my usual morning routine.I didnt have much classes that day...hooray.

I got to my college and I immediately had to get to a class.
As I entered,I sat in the back of the lecture hall.I pull my hood over my head and sulk.Nagisa and I use to sit back here and joke around like children.

Everyone was supportive but they knew when I needed my space.Even the professor.
Soon enough,the class began.

"Welcome everyone,today we have a new student in the history major joining our class.He's extremely new and just moved from Korea back to Japan."

The professor says as she enters the lecture hall.He gestures for someone to enter the room.All the attention turns to the door.

A boy walks in soon after.I was shocked.He stood next to the professor.His hair was a fluffy,soft,wavy white,the ends slightly redish-pink and his eyes were a greenish-grey.

"Hello everyone.Im Komaeda Nagito.Its nice to meet all of you."

The boy,Nagito,says.
I was in complete bewilderment.

Nagi...to Koma...eda?

Quiet whispers were heard around the room....I couldnt blame them...

Nagito looked almost identical to Nagisa!Sure,there were differences...but...he was...exactly like Nagisa.

"Please make him comfortable,class."

The professor smiles,he gestures for Nagito to sit anywhere.
He nods and does as he's told.
He sits on the far right of the class in the middle rows.I was in the middle of the the class in the back row.

I couldnt...fathom...what was going on.A boy who was sitting infront of me suddenly looks back at me.

"Hey Hajime.Doesnt the new guy look like Nagisa Komashita??"

The boy whispers.

"Yeah...he...he really...does."

I mumble in response.I couldnt take my eyes off of him.Even the way he looks at the front of the class,focused looked so much like Nagisa.I felt my heart beat faster.There's no way.