🥀You Need To Eat.🥀(Shuichi×Kokichi)

Shuichi's PoV:

Kokichi was never the liked one in the group.No one hated him but didnt....care about his well-being.

That wasnt me though,from the moment I saw his smiling face,I knew something was hiding under that smile.

Obviously,Kokichi and I werent friends but I did...care about him.
Everybody needs somebody.
I was going to be that somebody to him.

Sometimes I would catch Kokichi in random places around the school passed out.Like...really out of it.He didnt seem like the type to go to bed late.

This one time,I was walking down a hallway to get to my Ultimate Lab.
As I was passing classrooms,I noticed one of the doors was open.
It was strange because no one usually went in there for anything.

Alittle worried,I walk up to the classroom's slightly ajared door.
I peak my head into the classroom.It didnt take long for me to find a colour palate of purple and white in the blue and brown classroom.

It was Kokichi.
He was lying on the desk,his face hidden by his arms.I found it alittle weird but I promised I'd be there for Kokichi,even if he didnt know about it.I had to make sure he was okay.

I slowly walk up to the desk where he was sleeping.He didnt react to my presence at all.Maybe...he was dead?
I slightly panic.

I kneel next to the desk and slightly shake Kokichi.No response.
I shake him again and call his name quietly.Still no response.

I really didnt want to wake him up in a rough way.I gently grab his shoulders and push him backwards so he wasnt lying on the desk anymore.He was still passed out.

I was able to get a good look at his face.He had...smudged blood by his mouth.I felt my heart stop.He was still breathing though....so he cant be dead.

"Ouma-Kun!Wake up!"

I yell,shaking him again.
He jolts awake,his breathing becoming heavy.

"W...Wha..?"

I mumbles,drowzy.
His voice was slightly hoarse.

"Are you alright?"

I ask.
Kokichi looked at me blankly,like it took him a second to recognize me.
He wipes the blood from his mouth and clears his throat.

"Yeah!Im fine!"

He chimes.
I was surprised to see how he went from drowzy to chipper.

"Are you sure?You were out cold.Why were you sleeping here?"

I wanted to know.
Kokichi didnt reply and just stood to his feet.

"Dont worry,okay?See you around!"

She beams as he exits the classroom as quick as he could,stumbling slightly.I was....confused.

Later,I went to Kirumi to tell her about Kokichi.We spent afew minutes thinking of what couldve happened and Kirumi came up with something.
Acid Reflux.If its not treated,a bleeding or sore throat could be a possiblity.No wonder his voice was hoarse.

The next day,I saw Kirumi talking to Kokichi about it and it seemed she managed to get him to take care of it.After that day,it seemed like he was fixed of that issue but something else was wrong.

I started to notice a pattern with Kokichi.He never appeared for breakfast,lunch or dinner.I was getting worried.He never showed up.Ever.

I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.Maybe he was eating when no one was around.I highly doubt that though.My gut was telling me something was wrong.