🥀"Over And Over And Over And Over..."🥀(Part 2)(Shuichi×Kokichi)

Shuichi's PoV:

I jolt awake once again.
In my room,beads of sweat dripping down my face.
Kokichi died again...
What...am I gonna do?

I got ready and left the dormitory.
I needed to find Kokichi and that wasnt too hard.
When I left the dormitory,I saw Kokichi walking towards the main school building.

I run up to him,grab his arm and pull him to the side from off the trail to the main school building.I gave him no time to react.

"What happened now??"

I suddenly ask.
Kokichi looked bored.His expression was unamused.

"Dunno.Ive done this so many times.Its just basic daily living now."

Kokichi shrugs.

"But...isnt this your 3rd time waking up?"

I question.

"No.I lied~!"

Kokichi grins.

"What?"

"I told you I was experiencing what you were experiencing at the same time you were experiencing it.But,that was a lie.To be completely honest,Ive died and woken up...about....over 100 times already.This makes it 103."

"What!?So...that means I was also forgetting what happened when you died before?"

"Aw~!Look at you being smart~!I dont know what triggered you to suddenly become aware but,I died over 100 times by the same person and you are now starting to remember when time resets,I guess."

"Why didnt you tell me before???"

"Cuz I didnt want to!You arent my dad!"

"Kokichi..."

I couldnt believe it.
Kokichi was going through this for over 100 times.I was going mad by just waking up twice!!Why did I suddenly start remembering Kokichi's death?Why didnt I forget when time reset like Kaede,Angie and the others?

Did I do something different?
I just thought life was 'normal' before but...I was just forgetting everytime the clock reset after Kokichi died.Over 100 times,thats crazy.

"Are you done being shocked now?Its getting old."

Kokichi yawns.

"Arent you going to try and stop this...reset thing?"

I ask.

"I have!Maybe...the first 20 plus times I died but nothing worked!"

Kokichi scoffs.

"I shouldve guessed.I only became aware your 101st time waking up."

I shrug.

"Im starvinnnggg!Can we go to breakfast??"

Kokichi whines.
No wonder he's so calm,he's been through this so much.No one remembered his death for so long....until I suddenly 'woke up' to the situation.He was all alone in this weird situation,until I came along.

"Earth to Shuichi?Hello???"

Kokichi questions.

"Oh.We can go."

I smile sheepishly.

"Hey.Dont stress about it,okay?It just hurts your brain.Trust me...I know.So just lay back and let it happen!It is the killing game after all~!"

Kokichi winks.
He quickly continues on the path towards the main school building.
I follow after him.I was still confused and dumbfounded but what could I do?