🌺🥀"You Love Me Too?"🥀🌺(Hajime×Yandere!Nagito)

Nagito's PoV:

Love is something funny.
It makes you do some really weird things.Well...weird in a general sense,but to me...its all normal.

To me,what I did made complete sense and...I do not at all regret it.Honestly,it was all I could do at that time to ensure the success of my plan.If youre wondering what im talking about,its a long story,so,lets...brief it.

Back in highschool,senior year...my life had no meaning.My parents were gone,I lived alone,I had no friends,my grades were fine and I had no hobbies.I felt empty.

Life meant nothing to me.It was useless.I felt so...broken,like something was missing.I had no idea what but whenever I woke up in the morning...there was nothing that made me want to get out of bed other than the fact it was muscle memory to do so.

Well...it was like that until I met someone...quite interesting.I was on my way back to my class from the bathroom,looking to my feet as always,then,out of nowhere,someone ran into me.

"Ah!"

The person lowers their head in slight pain.We did run head first into one another.I was about to say something...but stopped when the person raised their head to look at me.

"Sorry about that."

They chuckle.
Then,I felt my stomach drop and my face flush.There was something about his face...I still cant put my finger on it to this day.His eyes were a gentle olive green and his smile...was out of this world.

"Its...alright."

I mumble.
My body felt numb and I could hear my hearbeat in my ears.My breathing became short and my surroundings vanished.All I could see...was this guy's face.

"I gotta go.See ya!"

The boy suddenly ran off,the opposite direction of my classroom.I wanted to ask his name but as I was about to,my words got caught in my throat.By that moment,he was already gone.That was the fateful moment...I met my soulmate.I felt a smile appear on my face...and I havent smiled in my entire life until that point.

I finally felt something!And it was all thanks to that brunette with the olive green eyes.After it hit me that guy was the one,my task was to figure out his name.I needed to know who he was if I was ever going to get him.This was the beginning of an obsession.

I began...to follow him around.I would see him in the courtyard of the school chatting with one or two people and I would just standby and watch from afar.Why was my heart beating so fast everytime I saw him?Why did my face flush and my chest grow tight everytime I thought about him?

Before long,I figured out his name by glancing at his notebook as I so happen to have passed by his desk in class.His name was...Hajime Hinata.That was a really cute name.

This is where things really started to get out of hand.All I could think about was him.I barely knew him but...he felt...special beyond words.

I would daydream about talking with him...becoming his sole interest but...everytime I saw him...I froze up and became a blushing mess,getting dizzier until I ducked my head and ran away.

I couldnt talk to him.There was no way.He'd probably hate me if I dared to open my mouth around him.But I didnt have a problem watching him from afar...or following him home.He didnt need to know I existed for him to be mine...but...I wanted him to know,even though it was impossible.

I didnt mind just...watching.Not at all but...there was this one time...where I just...snapped.When Hajime...was confessed to by some girl.It was behind the school,around 4pm.She confessed to him loudly,so loudly that I could hear what she said from behind the corner I was hiding.