🌺"I-Im Not Scared!!"🌺(Shuichi×Kokichi)

Shuichi's PoV:

I was a sophomore in college at this time.I was sharing a quite large apartment with my roommate,Oma Kokichi,also a sophomore in my college.He was alittle immature and energetic but he wasnt bad to live with.

There was never a dull moment if Kokichi was around.So...I kinda began to fall for him.Who wouldnt?
Anyway.
Ive noticed some patterns with Kokichi since we were roommates.

Kokichi was a scaredy cat.When the lights went off around bedtime,Kokichi would run to his room and stay there with the light on until morning.Also,if there was a sudden loud sound anywhere in the apartment,Kokichi would scream like a little girl.Dont get me started on windy days.During the night on windy days,Kokichi wouldnt leave his room once the sun goes down.

It was kind of intriguing seeing him frightened often.He had the type of personality that wouldnt be afraid of things like that.Ive never witnessed how he would react to storms.

On a cloudy Saturday,Kokichi and I were in the living room on the couch discussing the quality of a horror movie we had different opinions on.It was shocking that Kokichi was a scaredy cat but wasnt scared of horror movies.Neither was I but still.

"That scare would make a baby yawn.I could tell when every 'scary' thing that was going to happen."

Kokichi scoffs.

"I think it was very interesting.The scares...were expected but the overall story was very intriguing."

I reply.

"Thats bullshit and you know it!"

Kokichi objects.

"You cant deny that the actors performed quite well."

I comment.

"I guess so.Thats the only good thing about this movi---"

Kokichi was interupted by the soft pitter of rain hitting the roof of the apartment.

"Huh?I didnt know it was going to rain today..."

I mutter.

"Is a storm coming today?"

Kokichi asks.

"I dont know.Probably."

I say.Kokichi slightly lowers his head,looking to the floor.
After afew seconds,the rain got heavier.

"According to the weather report,it is a storm."

I say as I was checking my phone for the news.

"W-What else does it say??"

Kokichi asks,impatiently,leaning into me to look at my phone.My face flushes abit.

"I-It...uh...it says rainfall will be plenty,we'll get moderate winds and maybe some thunder and lightning."

I explain.

"O-Oh.That...sucks."

Kokichi comments.His chest was pressed up against my arm so he could look into my phone,so I could tell his heart rate increased.

"K-Kokichi...youre w-wa-way too close..."

I blush as I cover my mouth to hide my blushing face.

"Huh?Oh.Sorry."

Kokichi apologizes as he gives me my space.I sigh quietly.

"I think we'll be okay,just have to wait out the storm."

I say.
Kokichi nods.

"I should p-probably go to my room and get started on---"

Before Kokichi could finish,a sudden,distant but quite loud crackle could be heard.It was thunder.