🌺🥀"Forgive Me."🥀🌺(Part 1)(Hajime×Nagito)

Hajime's PoV:

No one was prepared for Monokuma's amusement he called the Killing Game.
He trapped 16 students in a simulation that was meant to aid us and turned it to a nightmare.

Many people died infront of us.
We didnt know if it was real or fake and there didnt seem like any way out.

Nagito Komaeda.
A name that was hated among all 16 of the students that were trapped in the Killing Game simulation.Yes,that included himself.He hated his own self just as much as the rest of his,maybe even more so.

He was a constant road block in the plan to escape the Killing Game.He thought he was helping in his twisted way of thinking but it just gained him more enemies.

Luckily,we managed to escape...but only after way too much class trials....the last one being the murder of the same Nagito Komaeda.The murderer being my very close friend,Chiaki Nanami.

Only because of Nagito's luck,Chiaki was chosen to be the murderer...but thanks to the trial,we found out that Chiaki was also the mastermind,against her will,I might add.That conclusion managed to help us escape.

Thankfully,since it was all a simulation,no one actually died.They just went into a coma of some sort.Some woke up before others but in the end,all 16 of the students trapped in that Killing Game awoke,to continue their lives and recover from the Monokuma-inspired trauma.

A kind Mr.Naegi,the one who saved us from the simulation,even after realizing we were Remnants of Despair,decided he would allow us to live normally,letting us go to the grand school,Hope's Peak Academy.We did have Ultimate Talents afterall.

The Remnants of Despair titles were behind all of us now.We never had to go back to that simulation again.
Unfortunately,memories of what happened affected us all.Especially the ones who died painfully and suddenly revived like nothing happened.

After a couple months of needed therapy,things went back to normal for most of us.That excludes Nagito Komaeda.We all lived as usual highschool students now,like we were meant to.

As expected,Nagito was an outcast at school.His unusal way of thinking and his disturbing behaviour in the simulation caused everyone to avoid him.,even though he acted quite....'normal' during school hours.

No matter what,he would always be alone.He didnt look like he was even affected though.Nagito smiled and chatted with anyone who dared spoke with him.Being an outcast didnt seem new to him.I felt nothing for him.He deserved being drowned in the shadow of his own past actions.

But little did I know,things would change between us.All thanks to the same Chiaki Nanami.

It was another school day.
Like usual,I met Chiaki in the courtyard before classes started.We were extremely close.

"Why are you late...again?"

I pinch the bridge of my nose as I watch Chiaki walk up to me,in her usual brown uniform.The colour of Hope's Peak Academy.

"School hasnt started,so,technically,im not late."

Chiaki's smile was gentle.
I couldnt help but smile to myself.
Life was good now,nothing to worry about anymore.

"By the way,have you seen Komaeda-Kun around?"

Chiaki glances around the courtyard.
Jeez,hearing his name gave me goosebumps.

"No,and I dont really want to."

I shrug.
He wasnt worth my brain space.
Chiako quietly sighs.

"Why are you asking anyway?"