🌺"An Amazing Mistake~"🌺(Hajime×Nagito)

(This story strays abit and has in useless info some parts,im just writing for writing sake so,dont be mad if you realize this story isnt getting to the point till the end XD)

Hajime's PoV:

Chiaki,Nagito and I were becoming really close friends,and I mean really close.

We would do everything together.Chiaki and I got use to Nagito's antics.We all have gotten use to eachother's shit.

Before I realized it,I had developed a crush on Nagito.Of course,I told Chiaki.She gave me plentiful advice on how to win Nagito over.I was afraid she would be jealous but she had a crush on a pretty princess already.

Chiaki and I become even more close while talking about how to make Nagito...love me back??I guess?
Nagito noticed how close we were getting,he didnt like it...but didnt say anything about it.

One day.Nagito,Chiaki and I were sitting in the Diner on Island 2 that Monomi was able to open up.
It was a normal place for us to hangout.

Out of habit,if I was sitting next to Chiaki and I wasnt paying attention,I would twirl her curly hair on my finger,practically playing with her hair.This wasnt on purpose or anything,it was just a habit Chiaki and I had gotten use to.

And that happened this day.
Chiaki and I were sitting across from Nagito on the other side of the Diner table.

With Chiaki playing her game on her device she took everywhere,and my mind wandering as I looked outside the Diner window,I began to play with Chiaki's hair again.
We didnt even realize that was going on but Nagito realized.

He was just resting his head in his palm as he stared at the both of us.
Chiaki and I didnt notice.He always stared.Thats something we all got use to since we were all so close.
Then,Nagito asks a question.

"Hey Hajime.Do you like people with short hair?"

Nagito asks,an intrigued smile on his face.

"H-Huh?Sorry,could you repeat that?"

I say in confusion,my gaze and attention focused on Nagito and my finger untangling from Chiaki's hair.

I really liked Nagito,so if he ever asked me anything or talked to me,my full attention would be on him.
I was daydreaming about him right before he began to talk to me just now.

"I asked if you liked people with short hair."

Nagito repeats.
I was abit confused,I didnt notice that I was playing with Chiaki's hair afew seconds ago.Again,it was something Chiaki and I were so use to,that we dont even realize it happens.

"W-Why would you suddenly ask that??"

I ask,nervous and blushing.

"You seem really needy towards Chiaki's hair once your in a dazed state."

Nagito chuckles,amused.

"You should break that habit,Hajime.I never notice it but its gonna get annoying soon."

Chiaki claims,noting taking her eyes off her game.

"O-Oh!Right,sorry.Does it...bother you,Nagito?"

I ask,expecting a jealous response,indicating Nagito might like me back.
Nagito just shows me a simple smile.

"No,no.I was just asking.Its kind of amusing actually."

Nagito responds.

"Well...o-okay.By the way,answering your question from before....yes,people with shorter hair are abit more a-attractive to me..."