🌺"Demon's Kitsune."🌺(Demon!Shuichi×Kitsune!Kokichi)

(I dont know much about the kind of rules this kinda of story should have,so im just making my own things to go with my AU.)

Shuichi's PoV:

I,Shuichi Saihara,am a demon.
And the sole protector and owner of the Aoi Shrine in Japan.

There are two different worlds,the human world and the Astral Plane.In the Astral Plane,royal demons live and protect their homes from any lost,wicked souls that managed to arrive.A regular demon has the duty of serving any royal demon they are assigned to.

These 'homes' are called Palaces where royal demons stay.In the human world,humans have the choice to bring an offering to a shrine representing the palaces in the Astral Plane in exchange for a wish.There are many other royal demons who shared land in the Astral Plane

The same Aoi Shrine carries the name of my palace,The Aoi Palace.Any offerings made at the shrine will be reported to me and I will make the decision if their wish should come true or not.How do these offerings get reported to me you ask?

Through a small demon-like fox,called a Kitsune,with ears and a tail.Every royal demon is required to have one to serve them,like a personal servant,even with other demons still serving them.

A kitsune has the ability to tranform into a fox form and travel to the human world.The older they are the more tails the accumulate,the most is 9 tails.

There's an option to have a kitsune especially bred for a royal demon but most just prefer any they can get.

For me,I have a quite young Kitsune,named Kokichi Ouma.He had two,fluffy,purple tails to go with his bouncy purple hair.He was slightly younger than me.Usually,kitsunes are alittle older or the same age as their masters but...I decided I'd make an exception.

One day,I sat in my office writing transcripts,my mind blank.Ive done this so many times, that I can go into auto-pilot and still create immaculate transcripts.

As I wrote though,I could sense someone approaching behind me but from the corner of my eye,no ome was there.I immediately knew who it was.With a slight sigh,I comment...

"Ouma-Kun,I know your there.You can appear now."

Suddenly,Kokichi appears with his hands on his hips and a pissed expression,turning visible.I assumed he had used an invisible spell,since he's been working on it for awhile,and I was correct.

"I worked so hard on that invisible spell,and you sniffed it out already!?Damn you,Shumai."

Kokichi plops himself down next to me,his tails flicking with annoyance.Normally,kitsunes werent allowed to speak so freely or disrespectfully to their masters but...our relationship was more that servant and master.We were friends.

"It needs more work.You need to mask your energy before triggering the spell,okay?"

I pat him on the head,his ears lowering as a reaction.Kokichi rolls his eyes and replies...

"I was masking my energy!Youre just too powerful!Sometimes I wanna break those horns on your head..."

Kokichi whines.
I had two dark blue horns that rose from my head,slightly covered by my hair.One thing to show the difference between humans and demons.

"Domt threaten your master,Ouma-Kun.We talked about this..."

I turned to get something meanwhile scolding Kokichi.

"Sorry~!"

Giggles the small Kitsune.
I finally found what I was looking for.A paper talisman with a specific spell on it.