🌺"Sing To The World About Us."🌺(Part 2)(Photojournalist!Hajime×Idol!Nagito)

Hajime's PoV:

About half an hour later,Nagito had sent me a location to meet him at.I wasn't familiar with that area but I knew,well...it was known for rich houses and restaurants.Uh oh.

I quickly went home after work and dressed up alittle for the meet up with Nagito.I mean...I had to look good.I wanted to bring my camera...incase I could take some pictures of Nagito,for memories.

I decided not to though.It would look weird to have a camera hanging around my neck.I don't want to embarrass my idol.Around 6:20pm,I left my place and began to drive towards the location Nagito sent me.

I was definitely in the area that rich people go to celebrate something.You could just feel the vibe the entire area was giving off.

I arrived at the specific restaurant around 6:52pm.Thank any lord I wasn't late.Once I exited my car and walked towards the entrance of the restaurant,I realized...there were barely any other cars in the parking lot.Was it...closed?Or could it just be lacking business today?

I realized that lights were on,so there was definitely people inside.The second I go to grab the door handle to entire the place,it suddenly opened from the other side...and there stood...a waiter,smiling at me.

"Welcome,Mr.Hinata.Please follow me."

The waiter bows.
Special...treatment?I mean...it is a fancy restaurant but...Oh.That's when it hit me.The few cars here probably belong to the staff and not any customers.So will it just be Nagito and I here alone?Plus staff??Did Nagito rent out the entire restaurant for our date?!Haha...he wouldn't...

"Oh...s-sure."

I smile sheepishly as I follow the waiter into the restaurant.I've never been in a place like this,it's so big...and luxurious...not to mention the ocean view some customers can have with their meal if they pay enough.This restaurant is well known...

The waiter leads me to the far side of the restaurant,which opened up to a balcony facing the beach.There were afew lights but they were now dim,giving it a calming setting.

My heart then drops when I see a singular table and two chairs placed out there.As a restaurant,there should be more tables...

I then realized there were two candles lit on the table,along with some dishes,wine glasses and cutlery.As my vision got use to the dim light,I realized there was a guy by the table resting on the balcony railing,looking out into the beach.

The waiter then bows to me once more as he signals me to approach the setup on the balcony.He then turns and walks away.So he just left me with this guy...?

I slowly approach the setup,and the guy turns back to look at me.It was Nagito??He was dressed as date casual as I was.He looked amazing...as always.

"Hajime!You made it~."

Nagito beams as he rushes up and hugs me tightly.I blush deeply.Was this the surprise he had for me?I hug him back gently,I...missed him.

"Hey Nagito.I see you planned a dinner date.."

I laugh sheepishly,glancing over at the singular table.Nagito nods and replies...

"I did.I was surprised that it was so easy to rent out this restaurant..."

He tilts his head slightly.
My eyes widen.

"What?!You rented out the restaurant for our date?!"

I gasp.
Nagito looked confused about my reaction.

"Of course.I want it to be just us.We barely get time together alone.."

Nagito smiles,kissing my cheek.