🌺"Robots Can Love?"🌺(Part 2)(Hajime×Nagito)

Nagito's PoV:

I head back home,this new information hurting my head.
As soon as I enter my house and close back the front door,Hajime sudden runs up to me and throws his arms around my neck,hugging me.

"Welcome back!"

Hajime greets.

"Hi.Were you okay being alone?"

I ask,hugging him back.

"I was trying..."

Hajime laughs nervously.
I was suddenly noticing everything.Hajime couldve liked me and I wouldve never noticed if I didnt talk to Chiaki about it.
Love is...something weird to explain.Being a defect cant cause you to love...right?

"Whats the matter?You seem to be worried about something."

Hajime comments.

"Nothing.Im alright.I'll be right back."

I smile.
Hajime seemed alittle worried about me.I just quickly head upstairs to my room,I wouldve gotten a headache if I kept thinking about it.

I change into something more comfortable and sit on my bed.I need to organize my thoughts.
Its possible Hajime could like me.
Using all the edvidence and facts...its possible.But how...?

I take a deep breath.
I'll...try not to think about it too much.This is the type of world where robots can become sentient.Love shouldnt be that surprising.
Hajime means alot to me and I wont ruin our relationship because I was skeptical.Maybe...I like him back?No...that cant be.Right?

I head back downstairs and find Hajime sitting quietly on the couch fiddling with a screwdriver I had laying around.

"Hey Hajime.Im back."

I sigh,sitting next to him on the couch.

"Are you sure youre okay?"

Hajime asks again.

"Im fine.Did I worry you?"

I smile.

"I always worry for you when you leave the house.You wont let me go anywhere with you...."

Hajime pouts.
I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Im sorry but I cant risk you getting caught.You're in danger constantly."

I sigh.
Hajime blushes faintly.

"I can be careful,Nagito.You can trust me."

Hajime smiles.

"Hm.I'll see."

I tease.
Hajime frowns.

"Hey Nagito.Can you turn back on my temperature censor?"

He asks.

"Why?Whats the matter?"

I query.

"I-I...know it sounds weird but...I would like to feel y-your warmth...I'd make me feel c-comfortable..."

Hajime lowers his head,his face red.
Did he mean my body heat?
Cute.

"Fine.Lift your head for me."

I instruct.
Hajime does just that and I press the button under his jaw to turn back on his temperature censor.

"Ah.Thats much better."

Hajime sighs,his body relaxing abit.
I guess he liked when I put my head on his shoulder.

"Youre really strange,you know that?"