Facts about Michelle 1

Here are 13 interesting facts about the young idol :

1. She was mere 13 when BTS debuted.

2. She auditioned for Bighit at the age of 12, it is said that Bang Pd found potential in her and decided to take her as a trainee.

3. When Miya came to Korea, her parents didn't knew.

4. She was suggested auditioning for Kpop idol by one of her friends who was Korean.

5. She didn't talk to her parents for 3 years, thinking they would call her back home and not let her pursue her dreams.

6. She got a surprise on her 16th birthday when her parents and her friends came to Korea to visit and celebrate her birthday with her.

7. None of her family members are from any kind of Korean background, she isn't anywhere related to Asia.

8. She has her whole left arm tattooed, similar to her co-bandmate Jungkook, the tattooes are ofcourse different.

 She has her whole left arm tattooed, similar to her co-bandmate Jungkook, the tattooes are ofcourse different

9. Her idol is Ariana Grande, she recalled it during an interview and said she almost fainted when she saw Ariana's NTLTC performance at the Billboard 2018. She could be seen lip syncing to the lyrics, feeling herself and fanning her face, as caught by a fancam.

10. She admits to have a little crush on the Canadian Singer Shawn Mendes and hilariously reassured Camila Cabello that she isn't trying to steal her man.

11. She once mentioned on her Vlive that she has her liked songs playlist on Spotify that has atleast 500 songs.

12. She was given the title of most beautiful woman in 2018 and 2020.

13. She learnt Korean during and after her trainee years, with help from the members

Follow for more interesting facts.