Meeting

"You mean I have to keep stuck to his hip for all those hours we are gonna be there?" Miya's eyebrows furrowed. "Don't you guys think you're going too overboard with this fake relationship?"

"You are supposed to act like you're in love. The comments under the article about both of you dating had people suspicious of your so called relationship. They said they don't see any difference in your acts towards each other. You guys still act like best friends."

"Then tell them that we are best friends!" Miya exclaimed. "You can just deny those dating rumours and let me breathe in peace like this isn't sitting right with me! I'm not good at acting. And I'm definitely not good at being a girlfriend!"

"But you have to do it none the less. You have signed the contract for 1 year, so we can't just announce you two broke up. How much time has it been anyway? A week or two?"

"6 days." The idol replied.

"6 days and you're this frustrated?!"

"Look. I don't care how much time has it been. I am uncomfortable with whatever you are making me do. I thought you guys put idol's thoughts before the company's reputation. But oh well was I wrong."

Jungkook head was down the whole time. He was a lot hurt from what the girl kept rambling about, but had no courage to voice it, he did not want to ruin the already failing situation at hand.

"Jungkook." Bang pd's voice resonated in the room with everyone's heads turning to the second youngest of the group. "What are your thoughts about this?"

His head perked up at his name, staring at everyone like a deer caught in headlights. "Um... I don't know? Thoughts about what?"

"Thoughts about whatever is going on." The CEO specified.

"I've said this before too. I have no problem. I mean it's for our best only. Atleast I don't have to be caught up in a scandal with random women. Neither does she have to." He shrugged going to picking at his nails.

"So how do you feel about this? What's your experience? Do you want to stop?"

"I..." He scratched his nape. "I don't know sir, I just, I'm not uncomfortable like her. I mean if I want to be in a dating scandal it better be with her. I mean I've seen people's reaction and maximum of them were positive."

Miya scoffed. "atleast 80% of them called me a whore and slut but go off I guess."

"Because all you ever do is focus on the negative things. You never look at the positive things at life. You always make a happy moment a depressed one. We would be talking about bungee jumping and you'll cry in delight about the rope snapping and you falling to your death. Army's love us together... I know they do." He mumbled the last part.

"Well it's not you who they are shitting on? Ain't no one talking about how THE Jeon Jungkook lured a girl into his trap. They are instead calling me a witch who fucking hypnotised you or something." She snapped.

"You don't get negative comments cuz you are literally the 'baby' of the group. They love you Jungkook, like for real love. They might as well cut the rest of the rope and let all the others fall and die and save you on the top if we were ever to be hanging off of one off a cliff. You do not ever face people making fun how you walk or talk. WALK OR TALK like who the fuck has a hawk eye on the way people do shit? You are perfect in their eyes. Not us."

"Why do you think you are the most hated member of BTS? Namjoon hyung literally gets death threats everyday I don't see him howling about it or cry like a fucking coward? Why do you think the world revolves around you? Do you even think about others? Do you even know what I go through? Just cuz I'm the fucking forsaken 'ace' of the group doesn't mean that they don't talk shit about me? You don't have to try hard to keep your reputation as the best in the group, but me. When all the eyes would be on you then you'll understand how difficult it is to be in my shoes. Don't fucking talk about me or my matters if you have no clue about what I actually go through." His knuckles turned white and he grit his teeth.

"Even if you stumble they'll be like oh no poor Jungkookie, my baby stumbled, oh no somebody bring the first aid but nobody would bat an eye if I were to die right at this moment. Do not think that you go through any worse than me. Imagine being the only different gendered person in a group then you'll fucking understand what I go through. Come at me when I see you crying yourself to sleep, trying to ignore those harsh comments while they are still eating you from inside and you are fucking forced to date your best friend who you have no feelings for. The same rule applies to you, 'Don't fucking talk about me or my matter if you have no clue about what I go through'. You always wanna be salty about not winning a childish game and here I am holding onto dear life with atleast thousands of them giving me threats to kill me. Talk to me when your problems are bigger than mine. Stop being a fucking baby and try to disregard others feelings like a loser. Fucking asshole."

"I am not being a fucking baby. My problems are problems too you headass just say that you don't give a fuck about others and you are just a narcissistic piece of shit. Everybody gets death threats and harsh comments. Just cuz you're the only girl in the group do you expect all of us to become a bodyguard for you? Just like we are handling ourselves start being fucking responsible and suck it up. Calling me a fucking baby like you are the ever only one with people on your ass just for breathing. You know what you are a moron for talking like that about someone's feelings. You don't know what words I get thrown at or what do they mean to me."

"You--"

"Oh my god shut up both of you!" Namjoon hissed. "Why do you guys always have to be so worked up about each other. Stop acting like that. All of us have problems at hand, that does not mean you are going to take your frustration out on other's." He looked at the girl. "What are you being so bitter about? Both of you have problems, that is not a thing to brag about. Think about solving them instead of standing over someone's head to show them your problems are any bigger than them." He glared at the girl who looked at everything but him. "Everybody's problems vary. Everybody is not the same for a reason, try to come up with solutions instead of pouncing over each other like that." He rubbed his forehead as his eyes jumped between the both of them.

"I am getting the fuck out of here." The girl stood up.

"You aren't going anywher sit back down." Yoongi intervened.

"I don't wanna sit in between people who don't even wanna understand me." Her eyes filled with tears and she stormed out of the room leaving the others to sit in the thick tension in the air.

"I'm going out too. Let's take a break and get fresh air." Jungkook stood up, his jaw still clenched with fury raging in his eyes.

Everyone nodded and went on with their days.

GOSH I'M SO AWFUL FOR THIS I'M SO SORRY 😭