Anger issues

This chapter is going to have some action, and with action comes some heavy curse words so beware

The girl has had anger issues since she was a teenager

Getting annoyed at the smallest things and saying hurtful things unintentionally was her biggest problem and as much as she wanted to treat herself by going to a psychiatrist she couldn't, since even taking two steps out of the dorm and she would be swarmed by the media.

And worrying the fans was the last thing she wanted to do.

The members were on their MOTS:PERSONA tour. Performing at different locations and meeting their fans, basically doing what they do on every tour.

This one male staff seemed rather touchy, with not only her but the other women standing there.

She had warned him the last time he had tried to touch her butt "to fix her dress". She knew his intentions and at some point she felt like she was going to break his teeth.

They were going to perform Boy with luv on stage. Getting their mics and sound checked by the staff.

The twat didn't let this chance go and tried to roam his hands over her body.

She grabbed his hand and twisted it.

Snarling at him she said, "Motherfucker touch me one more time and I'll slap you right across your face and knock your teeth out. You get that?"

But instead of panic or any realisation hitting his face, he instead had the audacity to smirk at her. "Or what? You are going to fight me little girl?"

He was, actually pretty bigger than her, but with the self defence and taekwondo she had learnt since she was a kid, she was sure she could easily take him down.

"Try me dog and then cry when you get your nuts kicked." She growled at him.

"Miya time to go on stage!" Namjoon came to the both of them. Stopping to stare at the two throwing daggers at each other. "Everything good? What's the problem?"

"Nothing. I'm coming." She gestured the leader to go and looked in the man's eyes one last time.

"I want your crusty ass out of here when I come back. Or else you don't wanna know the consequences." She glared at him and walked behind the other members.

The song was successfully performed and they were now backstage, Namjoon was getting ready to perform his song "Persona" leaving the other members to be directed to the makeup room.

They all chatted and laughed together while walking towards the room.

The maknae was walking at the front and unsurprisingly her eye went to a rather disturbing scene.

A woman and a man pushed up against the wall doing some business. She almost turned her head away until she saw the uneasy expression on the woman's face.

From the back of the head of the man she finally recognised who it was, it was the man from before, pushing himself onto the poor woman.

A whole volcano of anger bursted inside Mitchelle's body and a loud booming "HEY" sounded through the dimly lit hallway.

The man stopped what he was doing and looked towards her only to find her speedwalking towards the both of them, and before he knew he was kicked off of the woman who ran behind Miya.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing you fucking cunt?!" Her voice was rather deep and loud as compared to her young age.

The victim cried heavily behind her.

"You really like pressing up to women don't you." She walked slowly, almost like a predator to the still on the ground man. "What did I say? I want you out of here before I come back."

"Mi you don't have to-"

"No!" She put her hand up to stop Jimin from speaking any further. "He likes women doesn't he? Now a woman herself will teach him some etiquettes."

She neared onto him, towering over him.

"Hey you-" before the man could complete his sentence Miya kicked him on the side of his chest.

He groaned loudly.

He tried to get up but was put back down on the ground with a hard punch right across his face.

Blood started to pour from his nose and he looked up disbelievingly.

"What? Surprised that this little girl could fuck your shit up?" She chuckled darkly.

Others around the both of them were frozen.

She sat down on one knee and grabbed his face digging her nails into her cheeks. "Did I give you a warning or not?"

"I-I'm sorry."

"Then get your ass up pack your shit and get out of here." She jerked his face away.

He hastily got up.

"And yeah. You are fired. Also, have fun with the police." She smiled at him rather menacingly.

The man's lip quivered and he picked up his phone and other utilities and was out of there the next minute.

"Are you okay?" She asked the woman who was still trying to hide her face.

"Th-thank y-you." She shakily said and gave a tight hug to her 19 year old savior.

Miya's eyes filled with tears but she hid it. "It's fine. You are safe now." She smiled at her.

After the woman was escorted out of there, Miya turned back to the others rubbing her eye only to find them staring at her, there mouths hanging.

"You are a dang superhero." Jungkook mumbled.

"And now I want food." She rubbed her empty stomach and walked past the other members, their jaw still slack.

"Do you think she is the next she-hulk or something?" Taehyung said to the others.

"Or she could be the Captain Marvel." Jungkook said.

"For now I want to be Thor and eat a lot until my stomach is bloated." Jin said creating a bee line to go behind the youngest.