All over the headlines

The moment Bighit announced the new relationship in their agency that involved the two maknaes' of BTS, The world was on fire.

Headlines were being made by every single news channel with netizens reacting to the reportedly dating duo. The rumour was confirmed by the company itself, saying the couple had decided to go official to the world after being in 'love' for 7 months already.

BTS youngest members reported to be dating? Bighit confirms the rumours.

Army fandom seems to be in a chaos after the release of the latest statement by Bighit considering the two youngest of the group, BTS.

You won't believe us when we tell you Bae Mi and Jeon Jungkook from BTS are finally confirmed to be dating!

The two youngest members of the band decided to turn the spotlight to their relationship. Mikook. Yay or nay?

Reported to be dating from the last 7 months, Bighit confirms the relationship of these two members from the biggest act in the world right now,  BTS.

Dating Story! BTS Bae Mi and Jeon Jungkook are reportedly Korea's new power couple.

Korea's new power couple? BTS Bae Mi and Jeon Jungkook.

Bighit confirms the two members, BTS Bae Mi and Jeon Jungkook have been dating since the last 7 months.

Scrolling down the page with furrowed eyebrows they looked at each other.

"So it's finally out."

"Yay." Miya's face fell at the comments down the article.

I knew from the start why she was in a boy group.

I knew it. She's a slut lol.

Acting like she doesn't like any of them. And now what happened? Suddenly grew a liking in one of them? Bullshit.

I thought she said they were only 'good friends'?

Friends my ass, I knew from the start about her.

And that's why she debuted in an all boys group.

Ugh I don't want Jungkook to be with a slut like her. He's too good for her.

I told y'all, she had always been like that.

And the slut showed her real colors.

Jungkook deserves better. I said what I said.

I always wanted that whore to be kept away from my boys, now look, the witch has one of them in her spell.

NOT JUNGKOOK? omg I wonder if she's blackmailing him into this.

Poor Jungkook. She lured him into this.

"Witch"

"Slut"

"Whore"

"Home-wrecker"

Miya took a deep breath and threw the phone away. Her head fell into her hands. "Exactly why I did not want to do this." Her breath shaked as she puffed one out.

"What happened?"

"First of all I do not like all this attention on me. Secondly, it happened, the thing I dreaded the most happened."

"What happened Mi?"

"People are calling me a fucking slut. That's what happened. That's why I did not want to do this Jungkook. I tried to deny it so many times and y'all did not even bat an eye." Tears started to pool in her eyes. She sniffled in her hands.

Jungkook's mouth opened but nothing came out. He couldn't find anything to say.

Is that why she denied? Not because she doesn't feel the same?

A light of hope lit in him but it went dark as soon as he heard sobs from the girl. He got up, sat beside her and rubbed his hand on her back.

"Everyone is defending you like I am the one who forced you into this. I told you guys not to do this!" Her voice rose and red eyes turned to the guy, who flinched at the harshness her gaze held.

"Why are you looking at me like this is my fault?" He frowned.

"Oh Jeon it sure is. Why is it that everybody's defending you like their lives depend on it while they stomp on my name?"

"Mi there's nothing I can do to change their mind. Do you want me to go to every single door and knock on it to tell them 'oh yeah it's a dating contract and we are fake dating. And you know it was me who forced her into this, it's not her fault!' like who do you think am I?" He defended himself.

"Yeah no i don't care." She clicked her tongue. "I'm sorry I'm going crazy." She sighed.

The man's eyes softened at her broke face. She was going through all this without a reason. She did not deserve this at all. Why are those stupid morons hating on her like that? It's not her fault...

"No I'm sorry, maybe it's my fault that they are defending me." He said in a high pitched voice.

"Shut up." A smile rose on her lips. She wiped her cheeks and sniffed in the snot that almost came to her lips.

He scoffed. "Don't focus on them. We know what the real deal is, they don't. Let them bark whatever they want to. Some of the people really don't think before saying whatever they want. Piece of brainless monkeys."

The girl nodded.

"Can't believe we almost fought on our 5th day in this relationship."

Both of them looked at each other. Then burst out laughing.

They laughed for the further ten minutes and finally stopped when their stomach had started hurting. They both laid half of themselves on the bed.

"What are we gonna do babe." The girl groaned.

Jungkook snorted. "I don't know... honey-bun."

"Ew"

The words felt so weird on their tongues. But at the same time both of their hearts fluttered.

For one it was the nth time but for the other, it was the very first time.

-×-

I wanted the fight to be a little bigger but I was too lazy and not in the mood to write angst.