Unintentional kiss [Vlive]

A/n : I do Vlive parts a lot I know

Jimin and Miya again teamed up on a live and halfway through they were joined by the Kim Taetae, with his son in his arms. He let him down and roam around then play with his brother, Draco.

''Hello my alien~'' she sang as they high fived and he took a seat beside her. She was in between the two men now, her face resting on her knee, that was propped up on the chair she was sitting.

''What way is that to sit?'' Taehyung looked at her posture.

''My way'' the girl declared and Jimin laughed.

''That wasn't even funny.'' both of them looked at the blonde haired short guy. He raised his hands up.

''I'm thirsty'' Taehyung mumbled to himself and picked the nearest water flask near him, which apparantly was the female maknae's. He didn't really pay attention, his dry throat taking a toll on him.

But the fans didn't fail to notice that he was drinking water from the same bottle that their Mimo did, um that was another name for the girl that they kept on their own, other than that they called her their squirrel.

And not-so-surprisingly Miya had touched her mouth to it, Taehyung nonchalantly drank the water from it, his mouth attached to the opening, and did the comments start blowing up. But JiMi were busy talking between themselves and Taehyung was busy getting the dogs away from each other who were toppling their ways onto one another, and they failed to notice the havoc in the comments.

Oh my god did you notice that??
They drank from the same flask?!
Holey shiya
뭐?!
세상에!!😂😂
Tannie and Draco having fun at the back😂
Omg!
TaeMi? Ajdjdjkakakkdkforofoak
Guys I don't think they knew
Nonchalant 😌
I didn't see anything 🗿
Umm🌚🌚
언니 주목 해!💜💜
Did they just indirectly kiss...?

After a while of all three of them being busy on their own they finally returned towards the camera.

Taehyung smacked his lips together, like tasting something, ''Why do I have strawberry taste in my mouth?'' he was confused.

''What?'' the girl asked.

''I taste something strawberry in my mouth.'' he ran his tongue on his lips.
The fangirls watching the lives squealing to themselves and their parents stating at them like 😒.

''You drank something strawberry maybe?'' Jimin said.

''No, I just drank water right now.'' he pointed towards the flask.

''Did you just... You drank from this flask?'' the blue head [Miya] asked, offended.

''Um..yes? Was I not supposed too? Does it have strawberry flavoured water?'' he again tasted to flavour in his mouth.

''Boy...that is my flask, and my lip balm is--'' she stopped mid-way knowing what had happened.

''Your lip balm is strawberry?'' he wiggled his eyebrows. ''I like it''

She fished through her pocket for the lip balm and then gave it to him, not knowing she increased the hope of the shippers even more. ''Here you can keep it''

She just gave her lip balm to him just like that, that's definitely not a ship is it? 🐸
Uhm 🌚🌚
뭐야 씨발
오 마이 갓 태미💜💜💜
Ya'll calm down 🗿🗿
I'm okay 🗿🗿
TaeMiiiiiiiiiii
Jimin being the third wheel lol, while the two flirt amongst themselves.

''Stupid heads'' Jimin whispered while gazing at the comments. The other two still staring at each other with Taehyung in a smug expression and Miya with a narrow eyed one.