Something Serious

Something serious.

This live was something serious when Miya broke down in between.

She was all normal when it started, then while talking about her daily life, she teared up.

"It feels like wherever I am going I'm being followed. Now I don't know if they are following me because I am Bae Mi from BTS or a normal girl, I don't know if that's paparazzi, a fan or some stalker."

"As an introvert, I want my private space to be respected. I don't want people to publish articles about where I'm going with my personal friends, what I am going to do the whole day my plans and stuff. I feel uncomfortable when people enter my personal space, all the cameras in the face annoy me. I'm tired of not saying anything about this issue everytime but... But it just keeps growing." and a tear came streaming down. She wiped it.

"I know that you guys love and support us and I know what you guys feel, I am a fan too, if I was a normal fan I probably would have done the same, but now that I am experiencing what other artists feel, I am not liking this. I can't even walk to the grocery store to buy some stuff without 2 bodyguards on my heels. Trust me I don't like that I have to depend on bodyguards to be safe even in normal sites." She sniffed.

"But some people just forced me to have them by my sides."she cleared her throat.

"I can't travel alone without my pictures being leaked. With people trying to get close to me, clicking pictures, I have denied pictures a lot of times. What does denying mean? No. Even after saying no they take pictures. Am I not allowed to travel alone?Am I not allowed to have some Me time?"

"I go on a solo vacation because I want to spend some time alone. I am starting to have anxiety I am starting to hate going out, I can't roam around without feeling eyes on me."

"I need some privacy, please." She ran a hand through her hair.

"I can't continue this, I'm sorry." She whispered and ended the live.

It was supposed to be a normal live, with her talking to ARMY, but the moments from recent days came flooding in her head and made her say this.

She was out of the dorm, to buy some stuff. She could feel eyes on her, but didn't tried to look in someone's eyes.

Her mask and sunglasses were on, but somehow people still managed to recognise her.

Walking through a bit deserted place, she was halfway through it when she heard them, two pairs of footsteps. Someone was following her.

She started walking a little faster and could hear the footsteps change their pace too.

Fortunately she exited the place to a place with people. She then entered a café with lots of customer inside.

I could be safe here. She thought.

She then ordered a drink and sat on one of the seats.

She saw from the corner of her eyes, two males enter the café, looking at her, they made an order and sat on the corner table, discussing something in between and looking at her time to time

Are they the same people? She asked herself.

She could feel the uneasiness rise in the pit of her stomach. Something wasn't right. Their intentions weren't good.

She stared at them from her sunglasses trying not to make it look like she was looking at them.

They were, indeed staring at her and talking about something. Maybe about her.