Famous lines

I was going through Pinterest until some sarcastic quotes decided to pull up and well... This chapter was born =D

Mitchelle has always been a sarcastic queen, one of the qualities she had quite inherited from Suga, but also came out when she became confident around her surroundings.

Just like other members, there are some of her sayings that hit a rather special spot in armys and the "Famous Mi lines only army knows" compilations on YouTube were born

"If you have an opinion about my life, please raise ur hand. Now put it on your mouth."

She said in a solo interview when asked about what she thinks about people trying to control her life decisions.

"Sometimes I myself don't understand what I'm trying to say. I don't know if I'm joking or putting my opinion"

Miya shook her head laughing a little at the camera that was filming a vlive.

"When I finally paid attention... She was already gone."

Miya had said while talking about her late best friend, Demmy.

"I don't think people have a say in what happens in my life when they clearly weren't there to witness it"

She had said in a vlive, when many comments were people hating on her.

"Ummm... Chill? Anyways so"

She had repeated the iconic Nicki Minaj line when a person from the crown shouted ill words about her during their concert.

"You know... One of the best feelings in the world is knowing that I'm making someone happy. Like, I feel very grateful inside that I'm putting a smile on someone's face or turning their frowns upside down. I want you to know that I love you so much. I wish you smile forever, you look really good when smiling"

She winked and smiled at the camera, knowing millions of fans would later watch this on the huge screen before the concert. And the cheers that were heard while the band was preparing for the performing backstage, were enough to bring a smile to her face, knowing she could tell them how she felt.

"Just look at my face, you think I need to do anything more?"

She grinned awkwardly after Jin said she had to act cute for the food in his hand.

"I'm sorry if I ever dissapointed you. I promise I'll do better."

Fetus Mimi had said in her first ever log, when people had flooded some hateful comments in her name on the internet, saying they were dissapointed in her and she has to do better.

"Um... I don't remember the time I asked for your opinion?"

She eyed Jungkook who laughed at her pottery fail, which she called her "Picasso Masterpiece"

"People laugh at my struggles and then ask me why am I like this."

Miya said, when interviewer asked her views about people's opinion about her.

"I'm not rude, it's just you who couldn't get past me."

Miya shrugged, as Jimin whined beside her when she didn't compliment his beanie and called her rude.

"Look you gotta focus on how I talk for you to know what I'm going through, I'm not some loser to go and cry about my problems to people."

Mi had said when asked about her "closed-person" behaviour.

"Look at you, you are tired but not even close to giving up. I'm so proud of you. You are so strong👏🏻✨"

Miya had replied to a student army on weverse when they said about their lost motivation to their studies.

"Baby I'm not even here, I'm hallucination."

She looked Namjoon in the eye when he asked everyone to leave his room so he could do his vlive peacefully.

"You are so beautiful... To meee... Can't you seeeee"

She sang with a big smile for Hoseok. When he was crying on stage since it was the last day of concert. The duo trended for the next 3-4 days, with army not being able to stop themselves from talking about it.

"Look I don't hate humans, but the way they treat me can never compete with how my puppy treats me."

She shrugged and nuzzled her face in Draco's (her puppy) head, who whined in return, turning his head to lick her face.

"I've never seen someone dumber than you."

She looked at Taehyung, done, with his weird behaviour. Then apologised when he sadly pouted.

"I can't control what I say. I apologise for stating facts"

She put her shades on then 'cat-walked' away while the others stared at her in confusion and amusement.

"Let me live please. Let me breathe for a second."

She said then shook her head when everyone started teasing her for smiling at a handsome stranger.