Mi's vlive moments

The youngest does a lot of vlives.
She reasons it that she can't stay away from her 'army fam' for long.

And with a lot of vlives come a lot of iconic vlive moments.

And you are here for it.

Antis VS Miya

~°1°~ "I don't like you" The girl read the comment while chomping on her popcorn. "Welcome to the list." She nodded.

She put the box down and rested her face on her hands which were propped up into the table. "Sometimes I wonder what do people want me to do when they say I don't like you. Like...what do you want me to say Melissa? Did I care? I don't think so. Do I care now? No. Should I care? Absolutely not. So I don't know why are you wasting my time by coming here and waiting for me to start the live and then watch some of you express your distaste towards me. Like I really don't wanna know what the Mellisa at the 45th Street from Orlando thinks about me. I don't care about your opinion because I never asked for it in the first place. So i clearly don't know who you are talking to." She pursed her lips and grabbed the popcorn back.

~°2~° The female idol's eyes squinted at the comment. "Ooh we have a parent in here listen what they have to say. 'Stop wasting my kid's time' " she chuckled "Well you just wasted both of our time in telling me to stop wasting your kids time when you should be telling your kid to stop wasting time and study. Just because your kid doesn't score good in their exam, you are going to go the artist they listen the music of to tell them to stop doing what basically they earn their living from? You are telling me to stop doing my job? Sir/mam whoever is this. It's better you go focus on what your kid is doing instead of going to a random person to tell them to stop wasting your kid's time." She smiled then laughed.

"I know this is not any parent. Because not one parent would do this. What is coming to me and telling me to stop doing whatever I am going to do for their child? Don't try to fool me." She tilted her head to do a little neck stretching.

~°3~°  "Some of you have the dead-est humour I have ever witnessed." Miya wheezed. "Like you make me laugh on your struggles more than your jokes. So you need to work on that." She continued laughing.

~°4~° The idol stopped drinking water to look at the comments. "What in the world is a sugar mommy? And why is this one person continuously spamming the chat with it?" Her face turned to a confused one and she tilted her head. "Should I search it?" She took out her phone and typed out the phrase. Her expressions completely changed when she hit the search button.

"You son of an idiot spring roll." She stared at the camera with an amused expression. "Do I look like a sugar mommy to you? Very dissapointed."

~°5~° "You really think you can fool me with that prank? There's nobody behind me. You might have fooled Hoseok hyung with it, but you won't gain any success against me." She shook her head and slurped on the noodles.