Meeting with Hitman Bang (Pt. 2)

aritiu  here's the pt. 2! Hope you enjoy :)

Date him. It's so simple!

"How can they even think about something like this?" Miya paced around her room.

"They will just feed those people's thoughts of me being in a boys group so that I can date them. It's just easy for them to say. It has to be me who has to listen to all the bullcrap they'll say about me."

She sat down on her bed and dropped her head in her hands.

The door to her room clicked open.

She looked up with furrowed brows to find Jungkook standing there. He scratched the back of his neck then grabbed a chair, dragged it in front of her and sat down.

Likely four minutes passed with him staring at everything but her and letting out deep exhales.

"So are you just here to just breathe or?" Miya looked at him in the eye.

Jungkook sighed and rubbed his palms on his rugged jeans.

"Look, don't find me weird. I have something-- something to confess" His eyes again started roaming around the room.

"What you finished up the chocolates again?"

"No something much more serious."

"Um you ate all the Nutella? It's fine you can buy me two more."

He tsked and looked at her with a weird face. "Do you ever shut up?"

"No. You can get out now." She smiled and got up to grab the glass of water from her night stand. She sighed heavily "I'm so thirsty god damn." She took a big gulp of water ready to swallow it.

"I have a crush on you since the past 3 years"

The water, instead of going in, instead was spat out all over the wall and the clock and phone that sat onto the small table. Miya coughed.

"Are--"

"My phone!" She whined loudly quickly grabbing her phone and jerking it to get the water out. "Oh my god. No" She tried turning it on and fortunately it did. She huffed a sigh and turned around to look at Jungkook.

"Are you kidding me?" She said loudly.

"No."

"I- what the hell do you mean no?!" Her arms flailed around in the air.

"I'm not kidding. It's uh it's the truth actually." He picked at his nails avoiding eye contact.

"Mother- when where how and what?"

"3 years ago in the dorm I started feeling this weird feeling towards you. I uh I thought it was just temporary but they ended up increasing day by day."

"Do you know what you are saying right now?"

"I know. And I do know this sounds weird to you. But this is the truth and since bang pd has introduced this contract." He pulled out papers from in his jacket. "I wanted you to know because i couldn't pretend anymore to not like you when I actually do, a lot. Jimin and Taehyung know about it, Jin probably does too seeming he catches onto everything I don't say. And I just..." He looked at her. "I'm sorry if you don't feel the same way. You don't have to it's not compulsory."

"Jungkook you- oh my god I can't-- is this- is this a prank?"

"Miya for god's sake believe me I'm not joking around. I... I really do like you. And honestly I am not forcing you to like me back or something. I understand if you don't. I'm just too fed up with hiding this thing since so long. I just wanted you to know I don't have any other intentions. I swear. Just this contract, The time limit is not mentioned so we don't know if it's going to be long or short. And.." he fished his jacket pocket and pulled out a pen. "I've signed it, you can uh think about it and, and do whatever you want. I'll take my leave." He quickly handed over the papers to the girl and practically ran out of the room cringing at himself.

"What the actual fuck." She stared at the open door scratching her head, too out of it from what happened just a second ago.

She looked down at the papers.

Dating contract

To whom it may concern, Jeon Jungkook and Mitchelle Simpsons.

"Oh my fucking god. What am I gonna do?"