Meeting with Hitman Bang

A/n : This is very random and weird. Vote if you like :')

"Hey Miya? Bang pd has called you and Jungkook to his cabin later after lunch." Sejin called out to the girl.

Mi straightened up in her chair, her brows furrowed. "Why? Did I do something?"

"No. He just asked you to be there on time." The manager of the band nodded and exited the room.

"Be there on time..?" The 20 year old idol mumbled to herself. "But what did I do?" She thought hard but nothing similar to that big of a mistake came to her head.

I just once accidentally broke the tv in his cabin. But it's been 2 years since that happened, nobody had a clue. Then why now? Jungkook...he was there too

"Jungkook." She snarled.

Time skip to Jungkook and Mitchelle walking through the hallway to Hitman Bang's cabin

"So uh, did you snitch on me or something?" She looked at the older man.

"No! Why would I do that? I don't wanna die now do I?"

"Oh you bet you didn't or I'll kill you right there." She chuckled.

"Pfft. Little girl is threatening me oh I'm so scared." Jungkook put a hand on his chest.

"You little shit you bet I can drop kick your 23 year old ass."

"Try me little one."

"You are so full of yourself and your hulk like body. I can still make you cry with my words."

"Still. Try me bitch."

"Oh trust me once I get to know what's happening I'm going to roundhouse kick you in the face and your oh so beautiful face would be gone."

"Oh I'm so scared." Jungkook dramatically wiggled. "I would pull your hair and make you bald or something."

"I would still look much hotter than you will ever do."

"You wish. I'll still get more attention than you."

"Since we are now in front of Hitman sir's room. I won't say anything."

"Just say you don't have anything more to say."

"Dumbass." Miya rolled her eyes.

Jungkook knocked onto the door.

A firm 'come in' was heard in return.

Both the maknaes gave each other a confused glance and Jungkook opened the door.

Miya entered the room. She was startled to see all the other members in the room.

"Was this planned? It's not even my birthday. Or his" she pointed at the doe eyed guy who was still wondering if he should close the door or maybe make a run for it.

"Sit down." The firm tone of Bang pd made shivers run through The Maknaes' spine. They again looked at each other with wide eyes and slowly took their seats in front of him.

Miya glanced at the other members but they all were neutral, so she shrugged.

"You two are called here for an important discussion."

"Seems like it." The girl chuckled but instantly shut up when nobody joined her. "Sorry."

"An important and serious discussion. So I hope for you to be completely serious with this."

Without saying anything they both nodded.

"So..." He glanced at the other members who just looked back at him in response. They gave each other worried glances.