Miya's love for memes

Being a gen-z kid Miya loves the memes and vines and often reacts to them and puts up Try not to laugh challenge on her lives.

She even uses them in real life confusing the members other than the co-gen-z kid, Jungkook.

Here are a few moments that prove her love for the crackhead energy.

1. There was this one time when Namjoon broke her badminton racket while they were playing the game on Run! BTS.
''Ugh I con't believe you've don this.'' she said it in almost the same heavy British accent as the original meme.

2. When Jungkook was putting the Lego pieces in the wrong way, her voice boomed with the famous Cardi B meme, ''Are you dumb? Are you Fucking dumb?'' she said and snatched the two pieces joining them in the right way.

3. ''You are doing it the wrong way.'' Taehyung said as he tried to take the spinning top. She shrugged him off and said, ''I guess I know much more about this than you do genius.'' she rolled her eyes extra-ly while Taehyung laughed putting his head on her shoulder.

4. ''If you love me then let me gooooo~'' she sang as Jimin's hat flew in the water with the harsh winds blowing on the beach side. All of the members laughed with Jin's signature windshield wiper laugh.

5. ''Road work ahead? Uh yeah, I'm sure hope it does.'' the camera caught her saying while she drove to their hotel during 'In the Soop' and they had to change ther way due to the road work ahead.

6. ''Oh, hi. Thanks for checking in. I’m still a piece of garbage.'' she said to Jhope while he was doing a live and entered her room.

7. "Happy Crimus.....It's crismun....Merry crisis.  Merry Chrysler." She said when she held a birthday Vlive on the app and did it till midnight and the next day was Christmas.

8. ''Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Tortilla.'' she said smiling weirdly at the camera that captured her dropping the pasta pack in the grocery store.

9. ''Staaaahp! I coulda dropped mah croissant'' she said on the run! BTS episode where they had played  the zombie game, a camera man startled her when she turned the corner and screamed.

10. ''You are stupid.'' she said to Jin. ''No.'' he said. "What’s 9 plus 10?'' she asked him. ''21?'' Jungkook said from behind them before Jin could. ''You are stupid.''

''How am I stupid?'' Jin whined scolding her.

''You didn't get the reference.'' they both shrugged, put their sunglasses on and walked away while Jin looked at the Bangtan Bomb camera like, 'they ask you how you are, and you just have to say that you're fine, when you're not really fine, but you just can't get into it because they would never understand'

Vote and comment lovelies

Also wtf is this? -> ヾ(˙❥˙)ノ