Arguement Prt.2

Requested by SecretName8

''You need to apologise to everyone.'' Miya's roommate's voice echoed in the dark room.

''Jesus I thought you were asleep.'' the girl put a hand on her chest.

''You still need to apologise.'' he said nonchalantly.

''I know. I went a little overboard.'' the girl sighed.

''Little? You were being straight up rude to people who were telling you to eat your meals properly and on time.'' Jungkook said turning his bedside table lamp on and turning to the younger girl.

''Can we not start this right now? I'm stressed.'' the girl said sitting up defeated knowing the coconut head would not drop the topic.

''It's not just you who is stressed. It's everyone. If you would use your stress just as an excuse then it's not going to work. We are a team Miya, we're supposed to conquer problems together. Not create them amongst ourselves.''

''And here we go again.'' the girl mumbled

And being the secret bunny Jungkook is, he caught that.

''Are you really serious right now? We are literally trying to bind the group up together and then there's you picking up a fight with everyone. At this point I just think you are acting childish.'' Jungkook said, his voice raising up a little. The girl's eyes twitched.

''Well it's not my fault that all of you are familiar with the language since birth? It's not my fault that I'm being called a slut for no fucking reason at all? It's not my fault that people criticize me according to my looks and my body? It's not my fault they don't want me in the group? It's not my fault that my parents literally live in a whole fucking different country and I can't even celebrate Thanksgiving or Christmas with them? Tell me, is it all my fault? Am I the wrong one here?!'' her eyes filled with tears.

''Every single comeback I try my best to blend in but no these people literally criticise me for the smallest things. I'm trying my best to keep up but guess what all they see is the outcome and not the process and hardwork I have put into it. Do you think I'm doing all this for my benefit? Jungkook I want this group to work too but seeing that people treat me as an outcast, I can't help but think I'm not good enough to be in here. I try my best but every single time I lack something. What am I supposed to do? How am I supposed to show people I've put work in too and not just sat eating and shitting around?!'' at this point the girl had her face wet with tears, nose red and voice too high to alert the others.

Namjoon opened his room door and stepped in the corridor. He stood there trying to figure out the screaming coming from the maknaes' room. His head jerked to his left when he heard another door open as Hoseok stepped out, looking just as confused as the leader was.

''What is going on?'' Jin said from behind the main dancer of the band as the main rapper stepped out from behind the leader too, his eyes squinted.

The other two members of the maknae line emerged out from the kitchen, cheese puffs in their hands and some in their mouth.

''What were you both doing in the kitchen I swear to god if there's a mess--'' The scolding Jin got cut off when they heard a loud wail from the maknaes' room.

''I'M FUCKING DONE.''

They all ran towards the room and barged in to find a wide eyed Jungkook staring at the girl who had just came down from her loud roar.

She had her hands in her hair, pulling them and then covering her face, her shoulders shook violently as she not-so-silently cried letting all her frustration from the past days out through her eyes.

''Oh god.'' Jin said and walked to the girl on the verge of a panick attack, rubbing her back.

Her crying turned into small sobs and Jin helped her get up on her bed and she layed down, her arm still on her eyes.

She took deep breaths and puffed them out to calm herself down. She grabbed the glass of water from hoseok's hand gulping it down quick.

''I swear I didn't do anything.'' Jungkook looked at everyone putting his hand on his head. ''I don't know how she did that. I was just telling her that she should apologise to everyone and she just blew off like a volcano.''

''I'm sorry.'' a quiet voice said, all of their heads turned to the youngest, her eyes wet. ''I shouldn't have talked like that, it was really rude of me and all you did was care about me.'' she said, blowing her nose in a tissue as more tears filled in her eyes, more like guilt seeped from her eyes.

''What made you so frustrated that you acted this way?'' Jimin said moving his hand towards her hair.

''Your hand still has the remains of cheese puffs Jimin.'' Suga stopped him.

''Oh sorry I'll just go and wash them.'' he retrieved his hand and pulled Taehyung with him towards the washroom so they could clean their hands.

''I was just.'' the girl rubbed her eyes with her tshirt sleeve.''I was really frustrated since the past days.'' she looked up towards the leader. ''I saw some twitter posts that said I am not good enough and I should leave the group. They said I have gained fat and also my voice and lyrics weren't as good as they used to be. So I wanted to do more hardwork and show them that I can do stuff as same as my hyungs.'' she looked down, still feeling guilty of her acts.

''I thought maybe I should spend more time in my studio and improve, I wanted to do it all on my own and I wanted to prove them that I am not a person who runs away from work. I know I can never do stuff as good as you but I atleast wanted to try. But I ended up stressing myself to the point that I lashed out like that. I'm sorry again.'' she bit her lip, her head hung low.

''You are going through so much and you didn't bother to tell us?'' Hoseok said coming to her side of the bed and sitting down beside her. ''You know we are here to help you, don't think you are alone in this'' the girl sniffed and looked at the older male, smiling a little watching him smile so bright at her.

''I knew that this comeback was a whole new concept and everybody was in stress, I didn't wanted to bother you with my problems and make you feel like I can't do stuff myself. I wanted to make you feel proud.'' she again looked at Namjoon who stared at her, his arms crossed on his chest and face blank.

Tears filled again in her eyes on the thought that she had hurt him maybe a little too much, she sniffed and hung her head low again.

''You made us proud the day we had our first stage.'' the leader spoke, climbing on the bed and sitting in front of her. ''I was actually amazed when I saw you perform, you were like this small package that burst to reveal thousands of things.'' he held her hands.''We are so proud of you Mi, don't ever think that you walk alone on a path. If you ever feel like, look on your sides, we'll always be their.'' Namjoon looked at the others and they nodded.

''I'm so lucky to have you guys.'' the girl looked at everyone and cracked a smile.

''We are luckier to have YOU as a part of BTS.'' Jin said gesturing everyone for a group hug.

They all embraced each other into a tight hug.

''Hey! What about us?!'' the two left members came running and jumped on the other 6 almost crushing the center of attention that was, Miya.

Damn girl I wrote 1.3k words.💃

But anygays hope u enjoyed!

Vote and Comment for shoutout on the next part ;)