Injury

''I had felt it.'' the girl said to the camera, rubbing her palms on her thighs. ''I felt it crack and I knew that yeah dude, it's broken.'' she laughed a little.

BTS were performing DNA at the concert. The last part came and they all ended in their position but instead of standing in a straight vertical line they instead went for a horizontal line.

The camera caught the youngest twisting her right ankle in an abnormal way. Her face contorted at the sudden pain that shot up in her ankle, she limped a little to her end position trying her best to make it look normal but failed, she was visibly looking in pain.

''It felt like somebody had just put a lot pressure on my leg and the constant pain was killing me. I couldn't help but jump to my end position instead of sliding normally. And that... Wasn't a really smart step.''

Miya was standing with Jimin on her left. She tried to put her arm on his shoulder to get some support but the boy thought of it in a mischievous way and refused. She ended up landing on her injured foot again and bit her lip in order to not scream out of the pain since the mic was still on.

''I was literally about to smack him, I wanted Support to stand up and he just... Didn't do it. So I was like eff it I'm going to lay down.'' she laughed.

The camera showed the lights going off and the mica turned off. Miya finally heaved a sigh and dropped down to the floor, her injured right leg lay straight while the other one propped up.

Jhope on her other side panicked and rushed to her.

''What happened?''

''I guess I-- argh bitch.'' she cut off in between and let out profanities while her eyes remained squeeze shut when Jimin's foot accidentally hit her already paining leg.

She opened one of her eyes and glared at the clueless fella who stood there confused what he had done.

''Not did he refuse the support but he also almost stepped on it.'' she shook her head, the camera rolling.

The poor girl rolled side to side with the immense pain in her ankle. She took a deep breath.

''I guess I broke my ankle.'' she let out in one breath and groaned.

If it was not for the mic to be turned off the stadium would have gone deaf with the next loud scream she let out when she tried to move her foot, the ones near to the stage heard the loud scream and threw questions at the boys what was happening.

They all yelled at the boys to tell them what was happening.

''Get the medics you idiots.'' the girl said with grit teeth and Namjoon got up and ran to the backstage medics and told them about the situation.

Four of them came running to the spot with a stretcher and a bag with medical supplies.

One of them checked her ankle to see it was swollen, they quickly took a ice pack and put it on her leg.

She looked at them confused at why would they put an ice pack on it.

''My ankle is broken not bruised what are you doing?'' she said while covering her face to not show her tears.

They quickly got her on the stretcher and carefully took her down the stage while the fans kept screaming worried for the maknae.

The others remained on the stage while Jimin ran after the people taking their maknae down the stage.

The girl groaned at the constantly increasing pain in her ankle.

''It's all good please everyone calm down.'' Namjoon said but the crowd just didn't seem to listen and continued bombarding the boys with questions.

On the other hand Jimin walked back and forth his arms crossed on his chest peeking in the room again and again to see their maknae laying on the ground while the medics plastered her ankle for she had broken her bone.

Her lip was in between her lips biting on it to not let screams out due to pain.

''I don't think you can perform for atleast 3 months.'' at this her eyes widened. The doctor looked at her and said, ''I mean you can't dance until it's fully healed, you can sing and stuff.''

''Still, I'm not really happy.'' the girl said and rolled her eyes.

''Miya...'' Jimin called her name in a stern voice telling her she was being rude.

''I'm sorry.'' she apologized, taking support from two staff and sitting on the wheelchair.

''You keep getting ruder day by day as you grow up, it's not good.'' Jimin scolded as he wheeled her chair to the stage from where she was given crutches to walk up the stairs with ofcourse, help, the other person picked her wheelchair up and placed it on the stage for easy movement.

''Don't forget that I'm still mad at you for what you did up there.'' she playfully glared at the older boy as he opened and shut his mouth like a goldfish.

'' I thought you were joking.'' he shrugged.

''Yeah let your time come I'll show what joke means.'' she threatened and they both smiled as they reached the stage end.

''Hi~'' the fans roared at her greeting throwing questions asking about her health.

''I'm fine don't worry it's just a mere injury it'll heal in 3 months.'' she waved her hand. ''But unfortunately I won't be able to dance for the time being.'' she pursed her lips giving a sad expression.

''It's okay.'' one of the ARMYs shouted from the crowd loudly that made her chuckle.

''I love how you guys support no matter what.'' she said then blew a kiss to the crowd and did a head heart at her fans to which they did it back and she laughed.

''Army is like my backbone and the biggest support in my whole career. I'm really thankful to them.'' she smiled at camera and waved a bye before the other member came and sat.