Apologies

A sigh escaped Mitchelle's mouth as she stared at the mixture of fog and mist in the December air. White smoke like that of a ciggerate escaped past her lips and mixed in with the countless condensed water droplets.

She tsked and took her phone out. Her finger hovered over the contact and she thought for a minute then finally pressed it.

The ring resonated in her eardrums until a raspy voice hit her ear.

"What?"

"Look i know you're mad--"

"Yes I am. And?"

"Bitch" she distanced the phone and mumbled under her breath. "I know it's my fault--"

"It is."

Don't get mad. Breathe.

She sighed deeply, "Before you say anything, I want to take back whatever bullshit and stupid words I said. Secon--"

"Me too."

Her nostrils flared, "secondly. Come meet me at the café"

"Which one?" The answer instantly came.

"The usual?"

"Okay." Came the short response and the call ended.

"Fuck it" the idol cursed and forced her legs to walk through the harsh cold weather to the café that the maknae line had made their 'getaway spot'.

She sat there for atleast 10 mins until she saw a tall figure clad in thick black clothes and big boots enter the small but warm place.

[Okay but imagine THIS Jungkook coming to meet you in a tiny café???#@###@:*?! can't relate]

"Why do you always copy me?" Miya scowled at him staring at her own outfit. (Except the purse)

[I WOULD DIE TO HAVE AN OUTFIT LIKE THIS]

"I. Don't. Give. A. Fuck" he pronounced every single word with a roll of his tongue then glanced back at the boy who stood at the coffee machine side-eyeing both of them.

"A frappe please" the girl yelled her order.

He meekly nodded, still not deciding to remove his eyes from them.

"You wanna have a threesome? It's gonna be steamy." Jungkook said with a raise in his eyebrow.

The guy yelped and continued to work with the coffee machine.

"What the fuck." He recieved a hit from his co-bandmate. "What is wrong with you? What if he recognises us? Dumbass." She whisper shouted at him.

"What is he gonna post? Oh yeah The Jeon Jungkook and Bae Mi from BTS invited me to have sex with them?"

"Bruh." Her eyes drooped.

"Bruh." He repeated. "Now what was it your majesty that you called me in here?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to um... Apologise for what I said earlier. Wasn't really cool of me to say that. I know we all have our own problems, we have different ways to deal with them. You try to ignore them whereas I try to ignore them but fail. I did not feel good at all after I said that shit to you. Had the weight of two John Cena's on my chest this whole while and I finally decided to call you. I hope you know I mean none of that crap I said back there." She bit her lip in guilt.

"I can't believe you just apologised first." He nodded. "But yeah no I appreciate you atleast doing it. I wanted to apologise too. And I did not know where you were so I was gonna call you, until you did. So here we are."

He looked at her and she stared back.

"Don't stare at me like that."

"You did not even say sorry." She looked at him with slits.

"God damn women and their self esteem. Okay Sorry I'm really sorry for what I said back there too. And copy paste all of the stuff you said."

Both of them chuckled and shook their heads.

"That's actually our very first argument as in a relationship."

"Why do you always-- nevermind I would be like that too if I had a one sided crush."

"Damn bitch that hurt me."

Miya laughed, "Sorry. I know how it feels like to have a crush who doesn't like you back."

His smile faltered in his mask. "You have a crush on someone?"

"No fool. I had it on Leonardo DiCaprio long ago. Like I was four or something. Now I know what it feels like to have a crush who doesn't even know you." She snorted.

"Oh" he sighed in relief inside.

Thank god it's not on Jimin.

"...I do have a little one on Namjoon tho."

"Same"

"What?"

"What?"