Nosebleed

A/n : 800+ reads but still stuck on 70 votes, can't even lend me some votes readers? ಠ︵ಠ

Pretty please?(~ ̄³ ̄)~

It was another day for fansign. Unfortunately the youngest was not doing really well. She already had atleast 3 nosebleeds and she was worried about the upcoming ones.

She didn't wanted to worry the fans and wished it wouldn't happen during the event.

But her nose had other plans.

They all reached the venue, greeted the seated and cheering Armys and proceeded towards the chairs behind the long table.

The event started normal, with one by one fans moving and talking to their bias and idols and getting their albums signed.

The girl had long forgotten about any kind of inconvenience until she felt it, the feeling of another nosebleed took over her as she quickly hung her head backwards, looking up.

The fan sitting in front of her panicked and asked her if she was okay.

Miya have her thumbs up before roaming her hand down to the packet of the tissues, her head still held upwards.

She quickly grabbed a tissue and stuffed one of the corners in her nose, trying to suck up the red liquid in the paper towel.

When she was sure the tissue soaked the blood, she pulled her head back to a normal position. Smiling widely at the still shook fan she signed her album and shook hands with her, reassuring her she was okay.

Rest of the fansign she had quite a few more nosebleeds and had a tissue stuck up her nose every few minutes, that came out red always.

Till the fansign ended she was feeling quite weak.
The 8 waved bye to the fans and were escorted to the back so they could have lunch.

''I will join you guys later on I first need to see a doctor.'' The maknae said as she put her mask, sunglasses and hat on then picked her little bag up.

''Do you want anyone to come with you? I could accompany you.'' Jin said picking his coat up.

''No I'm fine you don't need to skip food because of me. You can go, I'll join you later.'' she said and left the opposite way in another Van.

"There isn't any serious right doctor?" Miya asked the doctor nervous.

"Absolutely not dear, it's just a little blood clot on the far back side of your nose." The doctor smiled at her. "Either it will come out on its own or you could get it removed. Choice is yours." She looked down at the younger girl.

"How much time will it take to come out on itself?" She rubbed her sweaty palms on her jeans.

"I don't know about that, it's far back, I would advice you to get it removed."she nodded at the idol.

"Okay then you can do it."

"It won't hurt I promise." The doctor said and picked a long bud thing to clean the blood clot.

"Oh god this little thing has been bothering me so much." Miya laughed as she gazed at the little round blood clot.

"You are all fine now. I might advise you to call someone to pick you up. After losing blood you might feel light-headed."

"I have a driver waiting outside don't worry. Thanks doc." The girl stood up and shook hands with the middle aged doctor.

"That's what I earn money for." She joked and they both chuckled.

"What did she say? Are you okay? Does it hurt? What was it? Is it something critical? Do we need to go to a higher hospital? Do you need to get admitted to the hospital? Can you breathe properly?'' Jin stormed at her with a 1000 questions.

She saw his state and decided to prank him. She put on a dark expression and looked at him with fake tears in her eyes.

''It's really critical. She says I might die'' she let out a 'sob' and hid her face, it seemed like she was crying but she was laughing.

''W-what?! What does she mean you will die?! No you won't?! We won't let you! I won't let you!.'' Jin screamed and all of them came running towards the pair.

''Wh-what who's dying??'' Namjoon asked nervous.

That's when they heard the loud contagious laugh.

Miya couldn't hold in more and burst out laughing. She grabbed her stomach and fell on the floor laughing. Her laughing fit stopped after a few minutes while the others looked at her confused.

''I-'' she chuckled. ''I'm not dying I was joking. It was just a little blood clot that she cleared.'' she showed the size with her finger and thumb.

''Ya!! You brat you scared me so much!!'' Jin screamed.

''That was a good one I almost had a heart attack.'' Suga said from behind and everybody broke in a louder fit of laughter.