New Relationship?

(This is basically the continuation of "Meeting with Hitman Bang")

The last relationship Miya had was when she was 12.

(Spare me for writing this sentence y'all 😭)

She had to end it after the company's rules and guidelines didn't allow any dating.

If those rules wouldn't have been stated she probably could still have been with Adam, her last boyfriend.

"We were still secretly dating each other until the debut date came near. Then I realised, damn girl you aren't getting time for this. So... I broke it off." She eyed her manager behind the camera who just smiled back in amusement.

"He said I'll wait for you and I was like... Can you wait for me for like... 7 years? Or maybe more? And then I saw the wheels in his head turning. He was like maybe not, but I'll try." She laughed. "He has a girlfriend now." She pursed her lips and nodded.

"That means you still talk to him?" The cameraman questioned.

"Nnnn yes I do." She snorted.

Her hand lingered onto the signature box below which her name was written.

If I sign this I would have to act like a cringe couple... With Jungkook.

She smiled, then shuddered at the man's name.

How did I not realise the feeling until now? Is this really a crush or am I just... Trying to convince myself so I can carry out the whole act?

How will this end up?

After spending another ten minutes pondering the question, she gripped the pen in her hand, so tight that the tip of her fingers turned white.

Think Mitchelle, maybe try giving a chance to this. What if Bang pd was actually right about this? What if you'll get freedom from the unnecessary love angles? What if... You'll sort your feelings about Jungkook?

The tip hit the paper and glided across the surface to create a messy yet professional signature.

She had signed the contract. They were now... 'Dating'

"But I like Namjoon more." She blinked.

Time skip

"You signed it?" Manager Sejin stared at her, his eyes wide like a saucer.

"And why is it so surprising? I'm just doing it for the sake of the image." She rolled her eyes.

"I mean... You were rebellious until now? Who changed your mind?" He smiled smugly.

"My thoughts about how it would benefit me. Atleast they'll stop putting me beside random men." She raised her eyebrows sighing.

"Hm. One of the reasons." He smiled wide and took the contract paper from her.

She stared at the papers, her hands twitching to rip them right away, but she couldn't.

It was until the man turned around the corner did her eyes come back in focus.

I did it. I just signed a dating contract...

She breathed in and out deeply.

"Okay. Let's get ready for this."

Why does this feel like the first time ever? You have experience since you are 12 girly, man up.

Her insides laughed at her.