Worst day of life.

''So Mi'' Ellen looked at the girl.

''Yes'' she said, her attention on the woman.

''So...I guess we all know that you have an older brother, mom and dad in your family.''

She nodded.

''Nobody has really saw what they look like or their whereabouts, I was wondering when you would finally reveal your family.''

''Ohhh...well, um I guess I would think about that when you know, uhh I'm... A little bit far from this spotlight that I have right now...'' she said, her voice a little wavery.

''And why is that? Won't you like to open up about your personal life?''

''Oh god'' she chuckled. ''Everytime that I think about opening about my personal life, my introvert side starts poking, also after going through... Um I had tried opening about it, you know, tried sharing a bit about my personal life but that didn't end up.. um so well, with people accusing me of using my best friend's death as to gain attention, for clout... so now that I know what... celebrity life is like, I think it would be kind of difficult to share about myself.'' she said, her eyes on the floor, faking a smile to herself.

9 July, 2018.

The 18 year old maknae was with her bandmates, enjoying the lunch made by Jin accompanied by other members, when she got the call.

She excused herself and picked the call up, it was her best friend Demmy.

They were together since 2nd grade, Demmy was the only friend that didn't use her, and stayed with her during her hard times, when she wasn't comfortable enough to share her problems with the members.

''What's up Demmy?'' she chirped.

''Hey... Michelle.'' it was Demmy's mom.

''Hey aunty! has been long time since I talked to you, how are you?''

''I am great Dear, um I actually wanted to tell you something...'' her voice was hoarse, like she was crying just moments ago.

''Sure, what is it? Are you ok?''

''I am ok, but D...'' there was a pause, ''Dem--demmy.'' she whimpered.

''What happened is everything okay?'' her smile fell, fear started to creep in her.

''She...she is n-n--no m--more.'' and the woman broke down. ''She...sh--she pas--passed away an h--hour a--ago...from cancer''

Miya froze. Her mind blank.

This can't be true. Cancer?

''You're joking right?'' she whispered.

''I would n--never.'' the woman sobbed and weeped on the phone.

The 18 year old finally came to her senses. Her best friend was dead. Demmy was dead. Her only Support was gone. The fuel to her car was gone. The key to her lock. Her D was gone.

No tears came out, she just stood there, staring outside blankly. The phone slowly slid from her hand and fell on the floor, alerting the others.

Her knees felt wobbly, she slowly dropped onto them. Her breathing quickened. Her lips quivered.

A drop fell, then another, and another, she was traumatized.

''Miya?'' Jin asked, observing her weird behaviour.

''What's going on?'' Jimin stood up and tried to peek. Her head hung low.

''Mi?'' They one by one called her name. Then slowly moved towards her.