Iconic Vlive

''You want me to lick my toe? Ew you guys are nasty my god stop.'' Miya laughed, continuing to read the comments and questions.

Tell me your kinks!
당신은 아름답습니다 💜💜💜
Beauty routine!
A day in your life!
Are you pregnant?
당신은 감히 받아들입니까?
I dare you to tell me your boyfriend's name
Is Mikook real?
Listen to expensive girl!
아기 이름 제안
Fook me Bae Mi, you make my heart go boom boom
Are the boys sleeping?

''Guys slow down I can't read half the things.No I'm not pregnant what the..'' She scrunched her face.

Answer my question first!!
언니 사랑해💜💜💜
그만 아름다워 제발 😭😭
Is that Jungkook's shirt that you're wearing?
Haha ugly pig
Are you secretly married?
Marry me please
Why don't you just leave the live and get someone else?
Oh my god ethereal beauty
You're such a shame get out!
정국 오빠를 데리고 떠나면
You look tired are you resting well??
Are you and felix together?
Sing a lullaby so I can sleep
Bae mi? More like baby, My baby 😏

''Okay... You guys are really sweet I see'' she sweetly smiled, her smile faltering a little after seeing the hate comments even after all those suffering debut years.

Die already we just need 7 members we don't need you
빌어 먹을 bitch
Sing for me? Please eonni?
I want to hear your voiceee!

''Okay okay okay that's it stop you guys.'' she moved a little away from the screen.

''So I see some extra-lovely people here.'' Miya smiles, amused.
''Most of you guys are really sweet but we need to talk about some other people here. Hmmm'' she hummed

''I wonder if you guys would have the guts to say all that hate thing on my face... well unless you want to end up crying with a broken nose you're most welcome to say all that shit to me. I have been experiencing all this hate fuckery since the debut years, thinking that maybe, just maybe you people would accept me, but instead I became immune to all this shit. Well I guess you have more talent than me? Then come and audition for my place, let's see how talented you really are. I know you are some 14-15 year old kid sitting behind the screen trying to make me feel down. Bark all shit you want cause that's what bitches do. Try all you want to make me cry, you gonna fail anyway, waste your time all you want. And talking about all the toxicity here, you guys should be ashamed of yourself finding some means to hate on us artists. I know you don't have any job, but find one, this one is neither going to work nor are  you going to get paid. You guys think it's okay to speak ill of anyone you want and they won't say anything, now I am, this is what you wanted right? My attention? You got it, now celebrate, tsk so pathetic.''

Miya sighed. ''You know what I just wasted my whole 3 minutes lecturing some unwanted people, I can't believe this, I'm sorry for ruining the live again.'' she then looked at the comments to check up what's going on.

Oh my god I stan a queen
Wtf just happened oh my god the tigress snapped today
넌 너무 멋져 언니!!
Omg I love you even more
Could you like, stop banging my heart?
대박💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
I support you ✋
그들은 당신이 사랑받을 자격이있는 것처럼이 언니를받을 자격이 있습니다 💜💜💜
마침내 누군가가 이것에 대해 이야기했습니다.
My queen snapped
Don't feel sorry! You did perfect oh my god you are great
Yes slam those bitches just like that
진정해 언니! 내 사랑을 받아 💜💜
I'm cackling wheezing everything lol that was good
Be my coach
Holy shit what was that?????
다시 할!!
당신이 내 편견 인 이유 💜💜💜
I need a best friend like you please 😭

''Damn people I see you liked that'' Miya laughed and continued talking to her beloved fans the comment section failing any hate comments.

Next day the girl was hilariously trending with hashtag #queensnapped with people talking about the incident.