Chapter 18

Hugo yelled, "James, Duck " as Patrick punched me. My subconscious brain had already reacted and I had ducked before I knew. It happened really fast.

Patrick was sure really disappointed. He was surely expecting I would get hit. The look of disappointment was clearly visible on his face. But It was soon replaced by a look of dread as I punched him on his face very hard. He fell on the floor groaning loudly. Ouch, Even my fingers were hurting. Hugo walked towards me with a bright light of awe shining in his eyes. He didn't say anything but the look in his eyes surely told he was impressed. Then he spoke, "I taught you well" and started to laugh. I too laughed but the voice was replaced by a loud groan. Patrick was lying on the floor and groaning loudly.

He looked at Hugo and said, "Hey Hugo! You're King just signed his own death warrant."

Hugo chuckled hard and said, "Boy, I am scared. A guy groaning on the floor is going to kill my king. "

"No", He replied in pain and then spoke with an evil smile, "He will."

"Who," I asked him in a dangerous tone. 

Hugo burst, "Now please don't tell me it will be your ugly, dumb bossy Antonio."

"No", He replied with irritation, "He will..."

He groaned and put a hand on his ribs that I had fractured and yelled fighting pain and found power and shouted, "IVAN VOLKOVICH!!!!!!! "

I looked at Hugo and froze and I MEAN IT. His face had turned white completely. He couldn't hide his fear. I was thinking to ask him who this man was but my thoughts were interrupted by Patrick's evil laughter. Patrick was looking at Hugo and laughing at his face. His laughter was boiling my blood. He controlled his laughter with great difficulty and said, "Yes Hugo, he has returned finally. "

I walked to him and spoke, "Look I don't know what you're talking about."

"I am talking about the merciless death of The Harvey's and their supporters.", He said with an evil look on his face. I growled and lost control of my anger. I kneed him viciously in his broken ribs. He yelled loudly in pain as blood oozed out of the wound. He was bleeding a lot. I picked my gun from the floor and aimed it but Hugo caught my hand. He pulled out his pistol and then took a deep breath and closed his eyes. When he opened them, they were burning with anger. He shot Patrick twice then paused and shot him again. Then we left the warehouse and walked to our car. Our men rushed towards us. Two of them had a first-aid kit. They began to tend to Hugo's wound as the two of them looked at Hugo who said, "You know what you have to do." 

They nodded and left. After a few minutes, I couldn't believe what I saw. They had burned the whole warehouse. I then realized it was fine. We had to do what was necessary. Now we were going home. Finally, Home. But then I was wrong again. My life and my brain never agreed with each other. Just then...........

A.N.

Hey! Thanks for reading this chapter, I hope you liked it. Please do vote and comment.