Chapter 9

He said, "We get them smuggled."

I was horrified. I stared at him to make sure he wasn't lying and it didn't take it hard for me to figure out that he wasn't lying.

"But that's illegal."

"When there are hordes of mafias that are wanting to kill you, then there is no such thing as illegal.", he replied satisfying me completely.

 The frustration I saw in his eyes was enough to stop me from asking any further questions.

Then he smiled at me and then we all left to have dinner. After dinner, we all retreated to our rooms. 

After 3 months 

During these three months, I trained the way I could never imagine. I defeated Hugo twice (sad to mention but Ava defeated him thrice), now I could shoot guns blindly and Ava was quick with knives. The best thing was that now I owned a pistol. My pistol was a silver-colored classic Glock that could shoot 15 bullets per magazine. Most of all, it had my name carved on the grip. I had 5 loaded magazines. It was strange that I had become so attached to the pistol that I kept it me all the time(Even when I had a bath). I was still thinking when Ava called me for dinner.

It happened the same night when I wasn't feeling asleep at all. I didn't even wish to practice then so I brought some snacks and switched on the T.V. It was 1 am, I was munching when I thought of Ed. We were both best friends but I still hadn't contacted him. Then my phone rang and the person calling was..............

A.N.

Hi, I hoped u all liked the chapter. Do comment and vote(star icon on the top) for it. The next chapter is in progress......