Chapter-3

"YOU ARE DEAD"

I threw the watch out of the window, I got goosebumps all over my body. I was confused and scared, I hadn't told anyone about the watch and it was turning out to be a big mistake. 

 I was halfway downstairs when the doorbell rang, I glanced at the clock, it was 7 p.m. only. Anyone hardly came to our house and Uncle couldn't be back yet and also he never rang the bell.

Before I could do anything, Ava had walked to open the door. Then it struck me, who else could it be..........

I yelled, "Ava!!! stop"

But it was too late, the door flung open. I saw men in black tuxes marching inside the house with guns. Ava screamed, "What on Earth is going on?" She looked towards me with an arched eyebrow "James.." before she could finish a man wrapped his hand over her mouth and tied her hands. 

I ran towards her but was stopped by four guns pointing at my head.

One of the men was about to question me but before he could, there was a knock on the door.

They were all alert, a man loaded his gun and walked towards the door. He hesitated a bit as he opened the door.

There was no one at the door, even the street was in deafening silence. It looked like everyone was dead.  

A.N.

Hey!!!! Wanna find out who was on the door......

Stay tuned for Ch-4

It was really supporting to read the comments you guys wrote. Thank you all.