Chapter 30

*Ring

"Hello?" Krystal answered her phone.

"Umhh, Hi Krys, I just want to ask you if your available this Sunday? "It was Lay that called her.

"I think I don't have anything to do that day, why?"

"Maybe can I invite you to someplace? i just want to tell you something personally, hope you don't mind?"

Krystal was contemplating thinking if she got her hunch right. 

"You can tell me now"

"uhmm.. I think it wouldn't do, so please if you have some time, can I meet you that day?" Not sure but she just agreed because she think Lay would still insist on meeting her.

.............................

"Someone is excited" Taeyeon suddenly barge in at Ambers office as she caught her smiling while attending her phone.

"Not really" She answered and smiled.

"Well I am excited, gosh I cant wait to go back to Korea and go to places I wasn't able to go last time we go there."

"I know and I promised to be your tour guide"

"of course you should, even though you'll get very busy there I will drag you to tour me around."

"Haha, I know and I'm looking forward to it"

...........................................

"You seems lost?" Jessica nudge Krystal as she was looking blankly like she was in a deep thought.

"Unnie,(she pause for a moment before continuing her word). Lay asked me to meet him this Sunday because he want to tell me something personally"

"And then?" She look at her sister and borrowed her brow.

"what do you think? why would a person want to meet you personally to tell you something when you can just tell them over the phone?"

Jessica suddenly acted excitedly, "Really? You think he'll confess?"

"I don't know unnie, I'm not jumping into conclusion but the probability is higher i guess"

"Then you have to be there to confirm it"

"But unnie, I think I'm not on the same pace with Lay, I'm planning to turn him down in case"

"Gosh Soojung, seriously? and why is that? you're single and Soo is okay with him, why wont you give him a chance? at least if you do, you wont have regrets later on cause you tried."

Krystal became silent as she don't want to provoke her sister more because she knows that she wont stop until she give her a very valid reason for not entertaining Lay.

"Just try it okay, where not even sure if he will really confess, but if he do just give him a chance and if things wouldn't work out then that its, get it over."

She just nodded and smiled.

......................................................

*Ring

"Yes Lun?" Amber answered.

"Yah.. I thought you would tell me when you are going back to Korea?"

"How did you know? keke..I was about to surprise you"

"Duh, You're all over the news if you don't know?"