III

"Appa i miss you " Soo rant while planting some kisses on my cheek.

"I miss you too Soo"

"Hey, how about me? " Krystal butt in and pout jokingly.

"Looks like mom is jealous," then i and Soo chuckled .

"Hey, you two are teaming up on me, i hate you"

"haha, okay Soo, kiss your mom before she'll cry, then wait for me for a while, I'll just have to talk to teacher Luna, okay"

The little kid just nodded and hug Krystal.

..........

"Mind telling me what was just i heard? " Luna ask me as i approached her.

"A long story Lun, Soo thought that i was his father? "

"You what? " she raise her voice unintentionally.

"Keep it low"

"Sorry, but what do you mean that she thought you we're her father? "

"Well im sure that your aware that Sooyun don't have a father right?" she nodded.

"Will it happened that she had a picture of him, which Krystal concluded that he really looks like me"

"huh, are you serious? "

"Do i look like im joking? " then i smiled awkwardly.

"And your fine with it?"

"At first, of course not "

"So you're trying to say that you will really play along as her father ?"

"Its not like that, i will eventually tell her the truth of course, and i really like the kid already "

"im telling you, better tell her the truth as soon as possible , so you won't raise her hopes up"

"Yes ma'am im working on that"

Then she chuckled.

"What? "

"Nothing, its just ridiculous, yesterday I was hoping for you to get in a relationship, but what i did not see coming, now you've already got an INSTANT FAMILY " then she laughed.

"Really Lun, really... Your sooo supportive .. "i told her sarcastically.

"Of course I Am,"

"Tsk"

"But you know what you look good together"

"Seriously Lun"

"Yeah, haha,, Sooyun Mom is beautiful.. And you're single "

"Tsk.. You better take your lunch your becoming delusional already " i said to her jokingly. But honestly i already thought the possibility of liking Krystal, she's not bad at all but maybe in the right time.

"Haha.. Guilty"

Then suddenly Sooyun called out.

"Appa"

"Ill be there in a minute Soo"

.......

"You better leave now your DAUGHTER is calling you already " she give emphasize to the daughter and then wink.

"Aish, I'll leave now, you still owe me a hang out" as i pinch her cheek then leave.

"Aish, saddist" i heard her whine.. Sorry Lun. Kekeke

.......

"Who wants pizza? "

"Me, me, me" Soo happily replied as i approached them.