Chapter 22

As time goes by Adam and Krys become civil toward each other because of Soo. They both decided to let go of the past and start a new beginning as what Amber wish them to be.

Adam slowly manage to earn Soo's attention, he always see to it that everytime he has a free time he get to bond with Soo.

.....

"Hmm Krys, i was wondering if you and Soo can come to the mansion next weekend"

"Is there an occasion?"

"None actually, but my grandfather is hoping to meet Soo"

"Okay, i guess its time for them to meet again, he must be surprised knowing the truth that Soo is his great grand child"

"Actually he was more than surprised because his more excited to meet Soo again"

"Then it's settled"

"Thank you, ill just go play with her" Adam excuse himself as he approach Soo in the living area.

Adam used to visit them every weekend and play with Soo as much as he can, positively he earn her trust little by little.

.......   

"Hahahaha" a laugh like an ajumma steals Amber attention as she was having her milk tea in a shop. She roomed her view as she look for the owner of the laugh.

Then she spot this girl who dressed simply but attractive enough to steal someone's attention.

The girl was with her friends and they look like having a good chat while Amber having her milk tea alone.

Since then after hearing her laugh Amber unconsciously eavesdrop on whatever they are talking about.

"Hahaha, i just can't. That was really hilarious" her red hair friend said.

" And take note, he thought i was a lady like because of my get up. Till i eat a buffet" the laughing ajumma continued.

"He must be really shocked upon seeing your appetite" her tanned friend blurted.

"His jaws almost drop i think" her tallest friend added.

"that was really a hilarious prank, i cant stop laughing thinking what you just have done with your date" her loudest friend butt in.

And they all laugh together about what just the laughing ajumma did.

Unconsciously Amber smiles as she thought that it was really hilarious. Amber continue to eavesdrop as she finish her tea.

Then the girls get out of the shop and pass by the window glass beside Amber. She can't help as her eyes was darted to that laughing Ajumma. It was just ridiculous to think that a lady like her would laugh like that. She was amazed at the same time become curious about her.

...............

"Are you ready Soo?, we will be meeting someone later"

" Who is it umma?"

"Someone you already meet before, its a surprise" Krystal answered her smiling.

Soo do a thinking post but later on give up as she didn't have any idea to whom she will meet later.

" Lets go?” Krystal offered as she finish dressing up.

........

"What time are they coming over?" The old Liu ask Adam, his excitement was evident through his eyes.

"They are on their way sir" Adam answered smiling.

" Have you prepared everything?"

"Yes sir, its all been done, don't worry about it"