Chapter 27

"here" Adam give Amber a bottle of beer as he settled himself besides Amber's chair. They where on the veranda of their cottage as they let the ladies do their stuff together with Soo.

Enjoying the cold breeze and gazing at the sparkling water reflected by the moon just a few meters from them.

"How are you?" Adam ask her out of nowhere.

"Hmmm?" She answered looking at Adam confirming if she heard the right word.

"I mean how are you this days?"

"Owh.. well im fine, just enjoying the business and some trips. Nothing really change that much about me"

"Uhhmm" Adam agreed but contemplating, he wanted to ask something but chooses to save it for later.

"How about you? Getting used at the company affairs?"

"Well, like i do have a choice not to after you left me"

Amber smiled apologetically.

"Im sorry about that, but I've got high hopes of you though, cause you're my twin" then she smiled sheepishly.

They both laugh and get silent for a while. Focused on their drinks.

Amber's now is a little tipsy from the drinks they shared with his twin.

"Yo still good?" Adam checking on her.

"Of course, you can't get drunk with this little amount of drinks she answered boastfully not aware that she's already a little wasted.

"Haha. Okay2. Then lets enjoy a little more".
........

"Am?"

"Hmmm?"

"I've got to ask you something, i hope you'd answer me honestly"

Her eyebrows meet, feeling weird with her twin words.

"Shoot, try me"

At this moment Adam mastered his courage to finally ask her cause he know Amber would not hesitate to answer and will be more honest because of the drinks.

"Are you dating Taeyeon?"

She got a confused look at Adam cause she find the question hilarious then Burst out laughing.

"Seriously bro? You asking me that?" She still laugh as if she find Adams question really funny.

"Yeah, well im just curious. Of course i would be asking it, you both look like your dating"

Then silly idea came to her mind.
She suddenly look Adam seriously that caught him off guard.

"Yahh, don't tell me you are interested with her? she suddenly stand up even though she can't keep her balance and pointed Adam. Getting furious with the idea that he fancy Taeyeon.

Adam on the other side surprised by Amber's rebutt immediately cover Amber's mouth and calmed her, afraid that they might make a commotion and disturb the people inside their cottage.

"Hey, im not okay..Gosh Amb, your really drunk. Just sit down okay"

"No im not drunk" she answered gibberishly

"Okay2 then just settle and relax okay, and im not into Taeyeon for the record"

"Well that's good, cause i might really gonna beat you if i found out you fancy someone else aside from Krystal."

He was confused with her answer.

" Yah, are you threatening me?"

"If you interpret it that way, then i am"