Chapter 15

"Amberrrrr!"Krystal shouted as she realized that Amber cover her and Sooyun from Kai shot.

Blood slowly coloring her white shirt as she slowly losing her balance. Then she collapsed that got all their attention. Fortunately an ambulance is put to standby nearby incase of emergency which Mike didn't anticipate that Amber would be the one who will use it. She then immediately brought to the nearest hospital.

Kai and Kyungsoo was being handled by their men and brought to the authority for further investigation.

..........

"Sir, sorry to interrupt but something happen to Ms. Liu" one of Mr Liu men whisper at him that got him stand up and immediately change the mood.

"What do you mean?"

"She was shot but she's stable now"

"Damn, prepare the plane will be leaving soon"he said furiously. Even though his not showy to Amber on how he care for her, just a thought of her being in danger will surely make him uneasy.

"is there a problem sir?" Adam ask politely the old man.

The old man sigh before he answer the young man.

"Your sister, she is in the hospital. And i have to go, if you ever want to do the test in the future just let me know Adam. I'll be waiting" worriedness is visible on the old mans face.

"Actually, I'm still confuse and all, but I think meeting my sister as you said that really looks like me would be a lil help."

"So you mean? You--

"Yes I'm coming,just give me a minute sir"

"Absolutely Adam."

.............

"Soojung, Soo" Jessica shouted as she was half running to them.

"Unnie" Krystal replied and cried hugging her sister.

"Are you okay? Sooyun? Is she hurt?" Jessica ask worriedly.

"were fine unnie but Amber..(huhuhu)"

"What happen to her?"

"She was shot unnie because she was trying to protect me and Sooyun"

Jessica was speechless.they were outside the operating room waiting for Ambers operation. Jessica manage to calm Krystal and stop her from crying. Then later on the doctor got out of the operating room.

"Who's the relative of the patient?" He ask.

Krystal immediately stand up and showered the doctor with questions.

"Doc is she okay, she's fine right, nothing happened seriously right?"

The doctor was a bit shocked by Krystal but immediately recover. Jessica on the other hand signal the doctor that Krystal was the girlfriend to stop the questioning. The doctor immediately got the message.

"Calm down miss, she's stable now, we already successfully remove the bullet from her shoulder, we will just wait until she gain consciousness. She will be brought to her room later." The doctor explained.

"Thank you doc" Krystal thank him, teary eyed that Amber is now safe.

"Now she's safe, you need to rest a lil bit or you might collapsed Soojung."

"But unnie I want to wait till she woke up"

"Don't be stubborn Soojung, I know Amber will surely scold you too for doing it to your self, so for now rest for a while and I'll take care of Sooyun." Krystal didn't protest at all, hearing that Amber might become worried if she got sick.