Chapter 32

Krystal become worried as Lay become silent for a moment, she knows she needs to give him time after rejecting him.

She was about to tap his back to console him when suddenly 

"ummhh.. Lay, im----" She stop talking as she notice that Lay was chuckling inaudibly with his back going up and down. She though he was crying that make her taken a back.

"Gosh..my charm never disappoint me before and I've never experience rejection since, its the first." Lay face her chuckling while uttering those word.

Krystal of course was in a state of shock. She's confuse as to why is Lay seems unaffected with her rejection. She didn't realize that her brow narrowed for the longest while looking at Lay.

"Though I'm a little disappointed because you didn't fall for me, I'm still glad you didn't. "He continued that make Krystal more confuse.

........................................

"Ommo" Amber blurted as she was suddenly waken up because of a sudden thug on her as she sleep.

It was Taeyeon who playfully jump on her bed and thug her to wake up.

"Good morningggggg, wake up up sleepy head" she continue as she poke Ambers cheek.

Amber on the other side attacked her playfully by pulling her into a back hug and tickle Taeyeon..

"Yahhhhh... Stop it..hahaha..stop it..." She shouted struggling as Amber really know her ticklish part of the body.

Amber halted and stayed in a back hug position with Taeyeon, she leaned her face on Taeyeons back clearly hearing Taeyeons pant because of her tickle.

"What's the rush Tae, I'm still sleepy" Amber murmured as she close her eyes again.

"We are supposed to wake up early today because you had an schedule, remember?" Taeyeon make her remember the supposed meeting she needs to attend later on as she got back in Korea. 

She sighed as she is required to get up.

"5 more minutes" she said.

"Na ahh.. no more 5 minutes, just get up already" Taeyeon tried to face Amber and pinch her cheek.

"Yahhhh.. it hurts" Amber blurted as she really release Taeyeon from her hug and rub her throbbing cheek that causes sudden rush of her blood that awaken her .

Taeyeon just playfully stick out her tongue and leave Amber in her room.

.......................................................

As soon as she get up and got ready she already anticipated the busy schedule she will go through this day.

To her expectation her schedule was really pack. She got to meet the board member of LIU Corp. as part of introduction of her return and meeting some of the clients that she might interact with after her return.

"Ahhhhhh.. this is so tiring..." Amber blurted as she let her body fall down in the sofa on her office.

"Hahaha..its only in the first day, the next day you can already act like a boss as long as you want, you know that introduction are part of some formalities" Taeyeon answered as she pour some fruit juice in a glass and handed it to Amber.