Chapter 23

Her ❤️ beat was not as usual as she set foot to the familiar place she used to be a year ago.

"so are you visiting your family later tonight?"Taeyeon asks as we headed to the baggage claim at the airport.

"Huh? Am... I think not yet. They don't even know that I came back, maybe before I leave for Los Angeles ill pay them a visit."

Taeyeon got a confused look as she finds it weird that Amber is not that excited to see her family, knowing that she was abroad for a year.

"Are you not in good terms with them?" Taeyeon asks simply.

"No, it's not like that, just avoiding some drama, you know we've never seen each other for a year, I expect them to be overreacting when they see me suddenly, kekeke" she smiled awkwardly trying to convince Taeyeon with a lie she made up.

Taeyeon, on the other hand, let the topic slide as they headed outside the airport to go directly to the hotel.

............

"Unnie, is this really necessary? hahaha" Krystal asks Jessica as she helps her with her things in a trolley.

"Of course, cause ill be missing you guys, especially this beautiful princess of mine(referring to Soo that immediately hugged her and smiled at her). See, she will be missing me too, right baby girl?"  Soo just nodded and hugged her tightly.

"Gosh unnie, you're only leaving for a week you know, why be so overly dramatic" Krystal blurted on Jessica's overreaction.

"Appa?" Soo blurted out of nowhere as she darted her sight behind Krystal's back.

Krystal suddenly feels a boil in her blood as she of all people knows that Soo only calls Appa a certain person that she longed to see.

"What did you say Soo?" She then suddenly look where Soo is looking and didn't see a trace of the person she thought she can finally meet again but instead a woman whose pretty in her standard is entering the car.

"Its Appa, I saw Appa hop in that car" Soo then suddenly break her hug from her auntie Jess and planned to run towards the car she pointed out but Krystal was quick to stop her.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"I want to see Appa" Soo pleaded that she was almost teary-eyed. 

"No Soo, it's not your Appa." then suddenly the car that Soo pointed where her Appa hop in passes by,  Krystal only saw the glimpse of the woman who she sees entered and beside her is a person she didn't recognize as it bends over. (tinadhana pero di muna pinagtagpo )

............

"Ughhh, traveling really drains me out" Amber slump her body on the bed as they both arrived at the Hotel they will going to stay.

"Yeah, it really does but I'm excited to wander around later" Taeyeon blurted out of excitement as this is her first trip without her parents and she can decide her itinerary. She's a Korean obviously but she rarely comes to Korea as she focused herself in their business branch in LA.

"Speaking of wandering around later, I think I might need to take a nap cause I'm really exhausted from that 13hr flight." 

"Okay, okay fine. but before you land on your dreamland, freshen up first so that we're ready to go later" Taeyeon being considerate as she really feels that Amber was really tired.

"Arraso umma" Amber answered jokingly.

"Yah(imagine a small woman with an ajumma voice shouting kekeke)" she then slaps Ambers butt jokingly as she passes by her.