Chapter 33

"Here" Mike handed a garment bag to Amber.

"What's this?" She ask puzzled.

"A clothe perhaps?" Mikes answered sarcastically and grin at her.

"Of course I know but for what? The one I'm wearing is still fine" she gestured her clothe.

"Just change into it, ill explain later." He then shove Amber to his dressing room inside her office.

Amber who is still confuse obliged with Mikes direction as she don't want any further argument because she was already drain by her schedule.

She open the garment bag, to her surprise it was a simple pair of a long-sleeved with a weird llama character and black pants.

"Seriously?" she uttered. Cant believe why would Mike want her to change to this clothe, she seem just fine and formal with her current clothing.

 Cant believe why would Mike want her to change to this clothe, she seem just fine and formal with her current clothing

She pop her head outside the room and ask for confirmation.

"Seriously Mike, you want me to wear this? I'm much better in this current clothe of mine for the formal dinner"

"Aish..just change already..." Mike annoyingly shove Amber again inside the room.

Amber can't do anything but follow Mike.

"Not bad" she commented on her self as she fix her outfit in front of the mirror.

"Done?" On que Mike entered the room.

"Hey.. why are you so in a hurry? You seem like into something.

"Whatever, ill just meet you at the parking lot"

Before Amber could speak a word Mike already left the room.

........................................

Krystal become silent as she sees a familiar face entering the room.

"Hi" Taeyeon broke the silence as she entered the room. She wave at them awkwardly unaware of the atmosphere Lay and Krystal was in.

"Taeyeon?" Lay narrowed his brow, it seems that the person he was expecting was not Taeyeon.

"I know you are expecting somebody else but i need to talk to you for a second" Krystal was just silent in front of them confuse as to why Taeyeon suddenly showed up. 

Taeyeon then face Krystal

"Krystal if you don't mind can I barrow him for a while?" She was referring to Lay as an object and immediately drag him outside the room.

"YAH, what was that? " Lay complain as they exited the room.

"SHHH.. Plan B..lets go.."

....................................

Krystal was confuse as hell when suddenly the lights turn off and commotions where heard from a distant. 

She was about to turn her phone flashlight for a illumination when suddenly she get dizzy and become unconscious.

....................................

*Ring...

"Are you done?" Mike ask on the other line.

"Yeah..yeah.. im coming..gees Mike, just relax."

"Just get in here faster"

"OKay..fine..haha..I'll walk fast"

"Yes you should" then Mike turn the call down.

"Weird" the only word Amber uttered after the call.

...........................................

Amber was humming happily while she's on her way to their car when suddenly a tented van stop in front of her. 

Then everything went black out for her.

............................................

"Don't you think were just too harsh for both of them?" Taeyeon ask Mike and Lay as they gather in a café. Talking about the stupid idea they have come up just to help their friend.

"Amber would really be furious when she see us again for sure hahaha" Mike answered happily.

"Absolutely, she might throw dagger on us if she can hahahaha" Lay continued.

Taeyeon was taken a back on how this two guys was just comfortable and doesn't seem to be bothered at all.

"Yah, I'm hella serious here, Amber might really hate me for agreeing this with both of you."

Hearing how worried Taeyeon was because of the situation stop the two guy from laughing but their chuckle didn't skip Taeyeons ear.

"Relax Tae, Amber would be just fine.. She's smart and a reasonable person, I know she will understand what we have done to her, anyway its all for her own good." Mark assured her.

"Mike is right Tae, she might be furious but when this idea would result into something good for her, she will be thankful on us instead." Lay added.

...................................................................................

Hows everyone? sorry for the super duper late UD. 

i just recovered from mild covid so I never had the chance to continue this story and one thing I'm slowly losing ideas on how to end this.

Covid would really affect everything about you after you survived it.

you might lost focus on anything and even depression.

I hope everyone of you is safe, don't forget your daily vits, fruits and healthy food.

be careful with covid.