Chapter 24

Amber gets stoned as she realized who was the little person that envelops her in a hug.

"Soo?" Upon hearing Amber's voice, Soo looks up at her with a teary-eyed.

Amber's heart was broken into pieces as she sees how sad Soos eyes were. She holds Soos hand and lowered herself to envelop her in a hug.

"I'm sorry princess, appa didn't mean to leave you like that, I'm sorry" She then carries the kids back. The little girl didn't say a word instead tighten her hug on Amber's neck. 

Amber can't help but smile though she had a mix of emotion at the moment, Soos way of letting her know how she missed her is overwhelming.

"ehemmm" an ajjuma behind them interrupted their moment as she feels that she become out of place in the world of the two people in front of her. Amber being quick-witted realize that she forgot that Taeyeon was with her.

" Oh, sorry, it's quite a long story, ill tell you later." she then smiled awkwardly as she still had Soo in her arm as she picks up the kid who's now smiling from ear to ear.

"At least tell me how you become related to Soo?" Taeyeon reasoned as she can't wait for later not knowing a thing on what she just sees.

"She's my brother legitimate daughter" Taeyeon didn't get what Amber was talking about. She just heard the kid call her appa but then she's his brother's daughter?

" Then she is your niece?" Confused as h*ll she rebutted.

Amber then become alarmed as she realized that she might see Krystal for the first time after their unofficial breakup.

 then suddenly Adam and Krystal showed up in the picture.

"AMBER??" Adam uttered surprise as well as seeing his twin out of nowhere.

(Amber was caught off guard, if I was her, ill be definitely become stoned for real)

Amber didn't say a word as her eyes darted to the person that no matter how she denies still caught her eyes whenever she sees her. 

Everything becomes literally slowmo for both Amber and Krystal as their eyes lock.

in the background was Adam being exited and all and approaches Amber for a hug which brings her to reality.

"Yah, you come back but you didn't tell me, how could you, you know I missed you big time Am." Adam rants jokingly as he envelops Amber and Soo who is still in her arm in a hug.

"Dad I can't breathe" the poor kid reacts as her father hug them tightly. Adam then immediately releases the hug.

"Oh so sorry Soo, I just miss your Appa" Amber then smiled awkwardly as how Adam recognize her being Appa to Soo.

..

"Anyway before I forgot, this is Taeyeon" she then gestured Taeyeon to say hi to them.

"I'm Taeyeon" she offers her hands to Adam which was gladly taken by the latter.

"Hi Krystal, we meet again" she just said to Krystal gradually and wave at her in which returned with a smile by the latter.

"I think we should have dinner together since you're here, you've got a lot of stories to tell Am" Adam spoke.

"huh, I'd love to bro but we are actually on our way to a meeting in which sad to say we can't cancel," she said awkwardly which earns a confuse look from Taeyeon.

"But I thought------" Taeyeon didn't finish her words as Amber immediately butt in.

"Remember Mr. Dy? we got a meeting later at 7 pm" with Amber's eyes talking to Taeyeon to just agree whatever she was saying. which luckily pick up by the girl.