X

"here,  another shot" as Mike pour soju in my glass,  were drinking now at a public stall as what he promised earlier.  I immediately drink like it was water.

"yoh,  now talk"

"about what? "

"aish,  ill really smack your nutshell if you still play dumb"

"kekeke.. You really won't stop me,  do you" i answered him,  honestly i feel bit dizzy now,  drunk too much already,

"Nah,  till you spill it out,  so NOW TALK" he commanded

"gezz,  alright,  alright.. You're scary man. "

"Good" then he gestured me to go on.

"she's dating someone "

"she what? " he ask a little loud.

"Hey kept it low, i saw her with the guy not once but twice"

"and did you confirm it with her? "

"why should i?  Besides i don't like bulging into other people's business "

"tsk,  what if what you think is not true? "

"and why would you think that? "

"cause  i can feel it"

"tsk,  here it goes again,  FEELINGS. you just can't rely into feelings always,  you have to consider actual things too" i said like a pro,  but im really hurt like hell right now,  like i wanted to burst out. Mike patted my back cause he know what im goin through.

"you can get through this Am. Its not the first"

"yeah but feels like twice harder"
He sigh.

"I wish i could really do something to take away your pain,  i don't like seeing you like this "

"its okay,  Mike,  you being with me right now is enough " as i smiled at him weakly.

.........

I am not your friend for nothing Am,  wait till i confirm it.  What connection is for if i cant use it for your own good.

Amber was really got herself drunk,  so i took her in her unit and place her comfortably in her bed. And leave.

I cant stand seeing her like this,  cause i also witness her after her proposal failed to her supposed wife because she cheated on her. She was really a mess that time,  fortunately she rise up again and go on with her life. Im one of the happiest person when she decided to fix herself  and i wont let her to be ruined this time again.

*calling
"Hello sir,  i think its time to tell you that Amber is having a hard time right now because of Ms.  Jung"

"Okay Mike"

"Okay sir,  that's all" then the person on the other line hung up.  I hope this will help her,  in a good way not like the last time.

.........

"Appa! "

"Soo, i miss this lil princess " as i lifted her up and spin around,  she was literally giggling.  As promised, today was the day we set for picnic.

And yeah,  i totally forgot to ask her mother about it,  but i hope Soo already told her.

"Appa im so excited,can we go now? " she said with her eyes sparkling.

"hhmmm.. Yeah,  but only if your mom allow us, cause i didn't ask her permission yet. "

"Umma!  Can we go now?  And auntie Jess also coming right? "
She whine still in my arms.  Then Jess pop out dragging Krystal out of the kitchen.