Chapter 14

"this is the place sir" Mr Liu together with his men arrived at the place where he was supposed to meet the person he's looking for a long time.

........

"Adam those men are looking for you"a villager told Adam as they approach them.

The old man cant believe what he saw and almost fainted because of shock, Adam definitely the person his looking for a long time.

"Aiden?"the old man uttered almost like a whisper and slowly approach the man in front of him. The way he look at the man like he was studying his face got the attention of all peoples who's present.

Adam who's still puzzled by the old mans gesture manage to ask "Who are you?" which bring back the old man from his amazement.

"Its a long story, maybe we could talk about it somewhere else." Adam being polite bring the old man together with his men on his place.

..............

Today was the day that the kidnapper set to meet Krystal, it's actually weird because he didn't ask for any ransom but only the presence of Krystal.

"Am I'm worried, what if it didn't go right, Soo might get hurt"

"Shhh.. Don't worry, everything will be fine just trust me okay"

She nodded still looking worried, I hug her to ease her tension.

"You can do it for Soo okay? Just do whatever the kidnapper ask and bring Soo into safe distance and my men will do the rest.okay?" I told her and kissed her forehead for assurance.

*earlier

"Am we already identified the kidnapper, by the name Kyungsoo, we already do background check but we couldn't find something that can be enough reason for his motive to kidnap Soo except his involvement with Kai."

"What do you mean?"

"I guess he is Kai's lover"

"WHAT? Are you sure about that?"

"a hundred percent"

I cant keep my anger as I grip my hand that almost become white.

"That bastard, maybe his the one behind all this kidnap matter. I will surely make him pay"

"So here's the plan, let Krystal go to the meeting place and make sure to get Soo and keep away from him cause we never know what he might do. Also let Krystal wear a bullet proof vest for safety"

"I'll meet with you, I want to personally caught whoever did this to Soo"

"Okay, that's not a problem just promise me you wont do anything stupid okay, let me handle this"

"okay, just make them safe Mike, please"

"You know I will, so ill hung up now, okay lets do this"

.........

Krystal already arrived at the meeting place and me and my men settled ourselves on the distance enough to see them.

Then a man get out of nowhere holding Soo, we put a lapel to Krystal so we will be able to hear what they are talking about.

"Umma!!"Soo cried as she saw her mother.

"Soo." She almost run towards Soo when suddenly the man interrupt them.

"hep,hep.. What do you think your doing?I didn't give you the permission yet"

"What do you want?"

"Oh.. I'm scared(with a hint of sarcasm in his voice)" Krystal on the other hand start shooting icy glare towards him.

Then someone appear from behind the man. To Krystal surprise it was Kai.

"Kai?"

"No other than, how are you my future wife?hahaha" he said teasingly.

"How dare you do this to my daughter?"

"Simple, you want to play game right? I just returned the favor"

"You bastard, what do you want?"

"hahaha..call me all you want, just don't forget I'm the one who's in control of the situation now"

*Meanwhile on the other side

"F*ck that Kai, I'm gonna really kill him if he do anything stupid"

"Calm down Am,we need to be alert. Once both of them got into safe place our men will do their job."

"Aishh.. "

*Back to the scene

"You just need to sign this marriage contract and you're both free to go, just simple as that."

"are you really that desperate to do stupid things like this?"

"Not quite sure about that hahaha, just sign so we can go now"

"What if I don't?"

"Owh, how about every seconds you think about it ill do some slit on your daughters hand?hahaha..that would be nice"

"f*ck y*u Kai, you'll never get away with this" because of her fear that Soo might get into danger she immediately grab the paper and sign it.

"Are you happy now?"she ask sarcastically as she thrown the paper back.

Kai on the other hand got intimidated.

"D*MN you bitch, I'm just holding my temper don't you dare measure it." He said while grabbing Krystal face, anger is visible on his face.

"that's enough bae, I'm pretty sure she get it very well, right Krystal?hahaha" then she release Soo while Kai release Krystal's face. The mother and daughter engaged into a reunion like they never seen each other for a long time.

"Just a reminder my dear future wife, don't tell anyone about it or else you know what will happen,now you know what I'm capable of"

Krystal just glared at them embracing a frightened Soo.They where a few steps away when Ambers' men suddenly pop out of nowhere and cornered Kai and Kyungsoo.

"What the hell is this?" Kai blurted out of surprise then he realize what was really happening.

"F*ck!"He whispered then face Kyungsoo.

"I'm sorry bae" he said and without a warning grab Kyungsoos gun and pointed to Krystal and fired a shot without hesitation.

.................

"Sir but I don't know what you're talking about"

Mr Liu just explain that Adam was his long lost grandson that he finally found.

"Aiden, I mean Adam, if its okay with you we can do a test(I forgot the term kekeke) for you to believe me."

"if everything you're talking about is true, what are you planning to do?"

"I want to pay the time I'm not able to spend with you and give you a life that should have given to you."

This makes Adam speechless as he didn't see it coming, he never expect that his life has a twist that is something like this.

..............

BANG!!!

And Kai successfully fire the shot and immediately strangled by Ambers' men.

"Agghhrr..let me go, let me go" he shouted as both of him and Kyungsoo is being drag away from the scene.

But all their attention immediately focus to the person who collapsed because of the shot.

..............

H!  guys.. :)
a short UD..