Chapter 16

After a week Amber was released in the hospital and was brought to the mansion for recovery of her left arm. Mr Liu ordered that she have to stay to the mansion until she will be fully recovered and will not be able to meet with other person also Krystal and Soo. At first she was against about it but later on she agreed in condition she will be able to meet them and do whatever she want after the recovery. Krystal and Soo on the other hand cant do anything about it.

.......

"How's your shoulder?"

"Getting better sir"

"well that's good to hear,anyway, I think its the right time for you to know about it"

"What do you mean sir?"

"someone is waiting for you at the library, go and meet him" being a lil bit confused she still obey the old man and proceeded to the library.

As she open the door, a man back facing her welcome her. As the man slowly facing her, she was taken a back for she see's exactly her self.

"Who-who are you?"Amber stutters.

"I'm your brother, your twin brother."

"My what? How, but, why--"

"I know your confuse as hell right now, just let me explain"

..............

"So you mean that we were separated during our birth because someone kidnapped you?"

"That's what our grandpa said, and as far as I remember I lost my memory 6 years ago, So anything from my past is still unknown for me."

"Grandpa? Owh, so he let you call him grandpa, will that's new cause he never let me call him that way"

"Look Amber, if your threatened because of my appearance, please don't, I didn't come here to steal what's yours already, I just want to know my root, where I come from, and who's my family"

"I really hope you'll stick to that principle of yours"

"and besides, I'm still not legitimate until the test result come, so lets just be civil in front of the old man"

"so do you have a name?"

"it's Adam, but I have other name before I lost my memory, it was Ai---"

"So did you two already introduced yourselves to each other?" It was Mr Liu who interrupted their talk.

"Oh yes sir, as you can see im still in shock, never thought that I have a twin who exist"Amber said with a hint of sarcasm not because of Adam but because of the twist her life has. She never dreamed of having a sibling specially a twin, all her life she thought that she's an only child.

"Amber! Watch your words." The old man commanded.

"since we're done with the introduction I'd like to excuse myself for my therapy SIR" with an emphasis of the last word. The old man wanted to stop her but Adam signal not to.

"She's still in shock sir, and I guess she misunderstood everything on how you treat her."

"Aish..that kid..but thank you for being understanding toward her."

"No worries sir, if she's really my sister, I would do more than that." Adam smiled at the old man. Then the old man tap his back and smiled in return.

................

"Umma, I miss appa"Soo whine as her mother comb her hair.

"I miss appa too Soo, but Appa is still under recovery, lets just wait a little bit. You'll see your appa soon."