IX

I immediately lifted Soo and turn her direction away from Krystal,  realizing that she was still shocked seeing the both of us.  Will I'm shocked too seeing her with a guy.

"Appa,  it is umma right? "shes confused because Krystal is wearing a cap like the last time i saw them both. They look like they where hiding something,  but why meet in a public place.  Tsk.. Now im really confuse as hell.

"Huh,  i.. Do you know that guy beside her? "

She shook her head saying she doesn't know him.

"Then it's not your umma"

"But..... -"

"aish.. Quit thinking about it,  your hungry right? "

She nodded. I don't know what gotten into me why i covered up Krys, but i guess its the best thing to do right now.

"and i guess our food is ready to be served"

Then i put her in her seat placing some napkin in her collar and seated myself opposite to her as the waiter served our food.

I did try my best to focus on the food but the scene earlier keep on bothering me.  The current situation doesn't help as i saw her from the corner of my eye walking to their table.

Now im intrigued to who's that man with her.

"Appa" Soo's voice bring me back from zoning out.

"Yes Soo? "

"Your not listening "

"Ohh,  sorry about that,  what it is again?"

"aish..  Okay.. Appa,  can we have a picnic this weekend? "

Im confused with her sudden request . She lowered her head in her plate as i didn't answer immediately.

"But if you're not available,  then it's okay"

"who said im not available? " with that she look directly into me with the hint of excitement.

"really? So we're going to have a picnic? "

"consider it done princess " and i wink at her.  I cant really say no to this kid.

"Yey,  i love you so so soooo much appa" she told me as she got off from her seat and come to my side and hug me. Will not to mention but we got some attention with other customers,  and i constantly bow a little and mouthed 'SORRY'..

"aish.. Your embarrassing me..kekeke" but i did hug her back.

"thank you appa" she said while getting back on her seat.

"no problem,  so what make you think of having this picnic? " i can see how she got redden,  how she pouted and avoided my eyes and how her index thumb tapping each other.

"common tell me,  im listening "

"i... I.. Want to try it"

"is that all?" i ask her teasingly

"aish..  Okay,  its because of my classmate, she always boast that every weekend they have a picnic with her parents and she sounds very happy about it.. I wonder how really it feel" she said pouting.

"Aigoo,  are you jealous about it? "

She slightly nodded. I smiled with that,  she's really innocent .

"don't be princess,  you know you can always ask me, and i promise you'll gonna enjoy our picnic this weekend "

"thank you appa"

Instant 👪 FamilyOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara